We Will!

I walked into my room without saying a word. I was completely calm....which wasn't good. I was on my way to my next level of anger....Crazed insanity.

I changed into a sports bra and some boxer shorts and threw on some converse and walked back

Only to see Prince sitting there looking worried.

I walked out the door of the tour bus and out into the street and walking 3 blocks to a boxing studio I saw when we were shopping.

I signed in and walked to a bean body bad hanging from the ceiling

No one knew that I boxed not even the girls

I was punching so hard! Kneeing the bad so hard. Kicking the bag so hard. I was letting out all the frustrations I had.

I started thinking about Star and how Prince had betray me! I never told you what he did.

He told me I was the love if his life and that he wanted to be with me...forever. That just pissed me all the way off!

Me- Ugh!!

I punched the bag so hard it flew of the chains that was holding it to the ceiling.

I couldnt!! I had too much anger! I needed to fight someone! I walked to the front desk and asked for one of their personal trainers I guess that who they are. They sent a guy and we stood in the rink

Him- What brings you here?

Me- Just relieving stress that's all.

We started boxing

I don't know what got into me I just got so angry and I saw Princes face...in his.

I uppercut the trainer so hard that he flew up a bit. I didn't stop tho. I round house kicked him and left jabbed his jaw and hit him with a right hook.

He hit me in the stomach and jabbed my jaw.

I socked him dead in his nose and he was out. Like a light. I took the gloves off and shoved them on the ground.

I turned around to walk out and boom! Guess who was there! The whole gang! They stared at me with fear in their eyes. I just scoffed and left.

Everyone followed me outside and bombarded me with questions

Me- SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! YES I BOX!! I BOX WHEN I AM STRESSED! SHUT UP!

we walked the rest of the way and walked on the bus.

There was this girl just sitting there.

???- Hi, Im Shayla