Just few facts on my mom

#1 - My mother is the one without whom i cannot imagine my life even in my wildest dreams.

#2 - She is the only one who stay beside me even after i hurt her.

#3 - I realy love it when she start arguing with dad for proving us to be right.(just for funn!!!!)

#4 - It is the smile of her face which force us to forget all the miseries of our lives.♥♥

#5 - At times even when i argue with her(unintentionally ) she is the one who comes smiling and clears the little fights..

#6 - she is the one who takes me closer to allah .

#7 - It's really awsome when she starts disclosing how much she missed me when i return after my short visits to my father's house..

#8 - I know that at times my behaviour hurts her,but still she makes me stunned when she behaves as if i have done nothing to her.

#9 - My mother.....OMG she is the best cook as for me and i really feel proud when others describes the food made by her..

#10 - It's really fun to make fun of her with dad for her habit of kepping the house like some pearl or else.(it really irritates us when she starts to tell the rules to get inside the house after she has finished mopping.)

#11 - She really goes beyond levels to make me finish my plate.

#12 -It is funny that she makes stories just to cook our favorate dishes and never agrees that she has cooked it gor us.

#13 - She is really awsome in hiding choclates and
MG i could even find choclates in the vegetable box of our fridge.

#14 - The ways she opt to hide and save snickers to give it to dad is really funny. I have even found snickers digged in the rice buckets of my store room.

#15 - The way she keeps the wardrobes of our house is really awsome.(afraid that if some textile shop owners see it they may kidnap my mom)

#16 - MASHA ALLAH......... I don't have any more words to describe her(literally and i m a bit afraid that if i describe little more what if an evil eye falls on her.....?????????????)