Chapter 5 - Apology accepted

A/N:Erm...well,this will be interesting...Me trying to express what I want...Well,enjoy people!!! :) :) :)
------------------------------------------------
,,Madoka,trust me,it's not a big deal!Just...go find him and ask him yourself!He will listen."Kenta adviced his friend.

,,But he said-"Madoka started but Kenta interrupted her,again turning into adult.

,,It doesn't matter anymore!We all say stupid things and in the end,we regret them all...Trust me,he didn't mean what he said,he let his words to be stronger then his personality. Gingka just...got on wrong way!And,thanks God,you can return him!Just go and find him!That's the only thing you can do except for sitting and waiting for him to come back...he's stubborn when he get angry,but he will accept apologize."Kenta finished.Madoka nodded,get up and started to ran the way Gingka left.

'Kenta is right,but I actually don't know what I did except for things I already have apologized.It doesn't matter,I'll find him...But where the heck can I find him?'Madoka wondered.'If i'm Gingka,where would i go to hide from all troubles and pout,except for hill or B-Pit?I'll go check park!'She thought and made her way to there.

After a couple of minutes of running,she finally arrived in beautiful in park,which can heal your pain just watching it. Sakura trees,oak trees,green grass with shattered flowers all the colors.
Behind one huge tree,she saw something red.It wasn't looking like plant.'I found you!'she thought.She went to that tree.

,,Can I sit here?"She asked politely with sadness in her voice.Gingka turned his head aside.She sat next to him.

,,Listen Gingka.I know i crossed a line...of your patience for me.I screwed something that meant so much to me...our friendship.I already said that to you,but you said that it's ok and that that's not my fault.Well it is!I let Aleksei control me!Something is wrong with him,Gingka!I can't break up with him or disagree with him...cuz I...I'm afraid of him...He's different!He's creepy...I would like to kick him out of my life,but i can't!I need you Gingka!More then anyone,more then anytime,more then I need to breath!Help me Gingka!I don't know how else to apologize..."She said and started to cry,placed her jaw on her knees and wrapped them with her arms.
She felt strong arms wrapping around her.Gingka kissed her forehead.

,,Look...You've done wrong,but I'm not one of those who never accept apology!I lo-I will help you as much as I can.I promise.And you're stronger then Aleksei in everything.You're better blader then him.Cause your spirit is stronger then his...100 times stronger.Please stop crying,calm down a bit and we're going straight to Aleksei!"Gingka whispered in her ear.She wrapped around him placing her head on his chests.

Pace of his heart calmed her down.'Phew!Few more letters and I would confess to her...That would be weird!I have to wait more...Now isn't right moment for such a thing." He thought.

After Madoka calmed down,they went to B-Pit.It's time to teach somebody lesson!
When they arrived and closed door,Madoka called his name.

,,Aleksei!Come downstairs,we need to talk!"Aleksei heard that and went downstairs.,,What is-Hey,what is he doing here!?"Aleksei exclaimed.

,,Shut up and listen to me at once!Aleksei I can't do this anymore!I thought you'll make me happy,but you made me sadder then ever!We are done!"she yelled at him closing to Gingka as she asked for safeness.

,,Are you breaking up with me,sweetheart?"He said with fake sadness and his voice.,,Madoka please,calm down!We can talk..."He continued.

,,There's nothing we can talk about!Pack your things,ambassador,cuz from this day on you are sleeping somewhere else and wasting somebody else's time!"Madoka yelled in his face.

,,Shut up!I love you,you know that!These were best days and nights in my life!"He continued with lying.

,,You shut up,freaking bastard!I don't want you in my house or life anymore!"Madoka yelled.'Madoka slow down,this won't end up on expected way!'Gingka thought watching brave girl yelling at Aleksei...Same girl that couldn't stop crying minutes ago.

But she was too brave...

Aleksei punched her in her face with his fist,knocking her down on floor.,,MADOKA,NO!"Gingka yelled and went to her,,Please,open your eyes!Please!Don't give up!"Gingka said worried and sad,tears were falling on Madoka's bright face without sign of life that was near his chests.She opened her eyes hardly.

,,I'm ok Gingka...Don't worry...I just hit floor with head,that's all"She whispered.'I can hear his heart...It's bumping so strong...I scared him'She thought.

,,That will teach you a lesson..."Aleksei said.He was standing on same place he was moment ago.,,...You...can't....be...stronger....then...NEMESIS!Ahahahahaha,poor idiot Aleksei...Bastard was praying for mercy!Killing him was piece of cake!"He said while his voice changed and his whole body was surrounded by dark,purple aura.His evil laugh reminded them on terror he made.

,,Madoka did you fix Pegasus?"he whispered to her,,Yes..."she whispered and took it out from her pocket.

,,Fight wisely Gingka...be careful not to blow us out."she said with a smile and Gingka returned it,took his bey and placed in launcher and launched as strong as he could with all his faith and strength he had,surrounded by Pegasus' blue aura...In Aleksei's stomach...Aleksei flew back and hit the wall...

Nothing.
He wasn't moving anymore.
Gingka carefully went to him,leaned to him and placed finger on his neck,then quickly leaned back.Gingka mumbled in agony:

,,He....he is dead."
------------------------------------------------
A/N:Poor Aleksei...or not?Tell me what you think about this thingy :) I dunno did you like it or not,but anyway let me know!
See ya soon :)