intro

Texting Harry

"Hey"

"hey love"

"Do you think you would be able to come over tonight?"

"um I'm a little busy tonight. What about tomorrow?"

"yeah, sure."

As usual.. I'm disappointed. Harry always is busy and never has time for me.

Hi. I'm Audrey. I'm 18 and originally from New York. But at the age 10 I moved to Cheshire England. I had a strange first 10 years of my life, my dad left when I was just 1 so I never knew him. And My mom died in 2004 from a car crash. I was 9, and after that I moved with my grandma and my older brother to Cheshire.

I am the typical girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I was always the "pretty girl" growing up. But I never really thought of myself like that. I self harm because of personal reasons and I am the insecure shy girl at school. I never really was apart of that cool popular group at school. but my best friend is.

Carly and I go way back, she is drop dead HOT. long perfect dirty blonde hair, thin legs, flat stomach, big brown eyes, and high cheek bones, I mean really, I could go all day about her perfectness. where I am just a bunch of flaws. she tries to hang out as much as she can but she's always getting invited to party's and stuff.

I met Harry in primary school. well i never actually "met" him.. he was just sort of that guy that i grew up with.. we were never really "friends" i guess. and then in freshmen year it all changed. like a switch went off with him. he was the most popular guy in our school. see in 8th grade he was just this nerdy kid with the glasses and the braces who was short. (i know he didn't have braces) then man, puberty pretty much slammed him. he has those perfect green eyes of his, that can make you feel like you are not even connected with the world anymore, like you are lost at sea, or in space. his brown curls perfectly groomed every single day. he was PERFECT. but did i forget to say he was breaking hearts left and right?! he was practically sleeping with the whole school!! skipping classes, being rude to teachers, calling girls out on their flaws!!!

yes. i am a goody goody. i follow rules, and get good grades.

its the very end of summer break and i am excited to get back to school. but Harry, you see on the last day of school last year. he came up to me.

~flashback~

i was talking to Carly when she smirked and nodded her head in the direction behind me. then she just walked off.

"hey love. i have been watching you." i hear a deep husky voice in my ear as i feel big strong arms wrap around me.

of couse me being me i turn around and push him off me.

"fuck off"

"C'mon love. i know you want me"

as i roll my eyes and start walking off i have a big hand grab me and pull me back.

"i will be waiting for you."

~end of flashback~

i have no idea what it meant.. if it was something real.. if not.. but i fell for those bright green eyes, perfect locks of curls, and those big dimp-

no.

no, i don't go for bad boys.