prologue

Cast

Michael Jackson

Unknown Woman Fan

The King hears a woman singing. He smiles he loves her singing voice. She is in his head and he does not mind. To him she is an angelic angel sent by the Christmas spirits at Christmastime. He hears finger popping. So he pops his fingers along to the beat in his head. The lyrics she sings she whispers in his ear. He blushes, but welcomes her sultry and seductive overtures towards him. He will ask the Christmas Angels if he could come and sing along. He loves her voice. Wants to find out her name. To find out if he qualifies to be where she is. All through his home he hears her. He turns on his stereo and there she plays. He is playing something else, but she wants him to listen to her. She sings all she wants for Christmas is her boo. He blushes. He knows what boo means. She wants him to learn the lyrics to her many tunes. He wants her. She wants him. She said it anit even cold outside. She said her baby is in town and she gonna do some winter things. She harmonizes to her own song. He hears a banjo. He thinks she was be perfect. She thinks she is at the North pole. Turning the ice cold into heat. She wants to pretend she is at the North pole. He smiles. How beautiful. He feels she must be one of his many fans, except she broke the code to get inside his head. No other fan has ever done that. She has to be special. Of course...

She had to have closed her eyes and saw him and decided to keep him caught. He is figuring it all out. She is the one that will either make his secret life perfect or if she does not get what she wants, make his life a spooky Christmas by the fireplace, too spooky for the one that made the short film. Ghost. After the filming she appeared. She was not part of that Era. She slipped in and he knows it. How will he deal with her. How will he find out her name. Does she know what he is capable of. Does he know what she is capable. Does either care. She will for he is Michael Jackson and known for his many pranks. He will make plans to poof her out. Or does he realize she has much more than he. Maybe he had better her re-make his short film like she plans. Leaving her out was not wise of him. There goes the finger popping. She stays in his ear. She said she will be singing the rest is too seductive. The background music is like a night before Christmas. She is in his castle. Of many rooms. Is there a room to capture her and keep her there. As he knows he has a lot of powers. She must know this. Is her music to catch him off guard. She is doing a splendid job. Keep popping her fingers. She said she is tasty as a candy cane or some gingerbread. She needs to stop...

She said she thinks he should give her love to her. To hide him feelings cause baby it is Christmas. He smiles. So she needs him to not take her down. She wants to play games with him. She said when December comes he will want to wrap her up and take her home. He likes that. She right. She already at his castle. She said Merry Christmas and here I am boy She is his present and she just wants to keep her baby warm cause it's winter time. She said you know I will give you everything. Gonna give you what she can boy. He got to have her. Goofing her out will be a job for the prankster but he is the King of pranks. She can better keep singing, because when he starts singing. Game over...

He sits by the fire and feels he is the luckiest King in World. She does have that Christmastime harp going all so strong in his ear. He almost caught, not so fast. He is enjoying her. So one for her. As she sings ...my True Love. He listens. She said she said all she wanted for Christmas was her boy. He smiles and listens. She said look her favorite true love gave to her. He was her true love. Oh girl please do not stop singing. She pauses to tease him. Not fair as the part that was left out of his short film is coming back to haunt his castle. 

*prologue will continue*