The Lake

I decided to go to sleep,and i thought of Jeff saying that to me and fell asleep. No dreams! Hurray!Now what time is it? "only 9 o'clock, dang it! Now i have to get up, get dressed, and make breakfast!"I said I heard a knock on the door “come in!” I said “I heard complaining!” Sammy said walking in “I woke up and now I have to get dressed, get breakfast by 10 o’clock” I complained “wait, why are you on a time schedule?” Sammy asked me “umm… do I have to tell you?” I asked her, she shook her head, I mentally sighed good! “So, why are you so happy?” she asked me “get me a bowl of cereal and I might tell you” I said “Kay!” she said getting up and leaving to get cereal, in the mean time, I closed the door and got changed, pretty yet good for the woods “I got ya cereal!” Sammy said through the door and opening the door a little then opening it “I got you cheerios!” she said happily I smiled and started eating it “I got it for you to be happy on your date” I slightly spit out my food “what?” I asked her, she rolled her eyes “I spy on people all the time” she said “even people in the bathroom?” I asked her she giggled a little “why would I?” she asked, I shrugged “I dunno” I said “so your meeting him at 10?” she asked me, I nodded “can you please not spy on us?” I asked her “I only saw you when he kissed your forehead, I bet he likes you” she said happily I knew I was blushing “what time is it?” I asked her almost finishing my cereal “only 9:30” Sammy said, I nodded taking my time eating the last bites of cereal, once I was done I asked what time it was”9:45, now go, go!” she ordered me “I’ll clean up” she said after me I ran downstairs and out the door, to that tree, that was now our meet up tree, it was so nice. I ran there to see Jeremiah  messing with the leaves  “hey” I said putting my hand up, he turned around and picked me up swinging me around “let me down!” I said laughing, he sat me down “I still made you laugh” he said “barely” I said brushing myself off he laughed “what?” I asked him “it’s just funny how girls have to make sure they’re totally clean when they’re playing in the forest” he said I nodded that does make sense, there was a silent for a little bit “why do you trust me?” Jeremiah asked me, I had to think about that “you just seem trustworthy and fun” I said “all my friends think I’m an annoying idiot” he said “you know what’ll make you happy?” I asked him, he looked at me confused “what” “a piggy back ride!” I said jumping up on his back, he started laughing “fine” he said trying to act annoyed, but he was running all around the woods while I was saying ‘weeeee!!!’ we heard something and Jeremiah slowly walked towards it being as quiet as a mouse “I bet you wouldn’t have the guts to kiss me!” we heard Jess say “I wonder what she’s doing!” Jeremiah said “I do have the guts to kiss you!” we heard Jeff say “fine! Prove it” Jess told him “fine!” he said and kissed her, Jeremiah put his hand up to cover my eyes, I was fine with that “ew!  You’re lucky I have to hands, so I could hold you and cover your eyes” Jeremiah told me, I giggled “do you usually giggle this much, or only around me?” Jeremiah asked me “I usually don’t giggle this much” I said to him “now what can we do?” he seemed to ask himself or me “hmm… sense it’s warm out and it’s probably going to be later on so, bring your swimsuit, if you want” Jeremiah told me, I nodded “swimming sounds fun” I said bored, I ruffled up his black hair “hey, fine if you’re gonna play dirty…”  I got a little worried, he dropped me off of his back and ruffled up my brown curly hair “hey!” I said and we started chasing each other trying to mess with each other’s hair “wait a second “ I said “yes, what is it?” Jeremiah asked “can you put your head down so I can mess with your hair?” I asked him, he rolled his eyes “fine” he said and put his head down ”go” I said and we started chasing each other again, Jeff and Jess seemed to disappear, “this is uncomfortable!” Jeremiah whined “well I’m bored! I need to do something!” I said he laughed at me “stop! Pause!” Jeremiah said “what?” I asked him “in the morning at 10 o’clock we meet and at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, does that work?” he asked me, I nodded “if we can’t come then, we’ll leave a sticky note saying we couldn’t come or the night before we can tell each other, ok?” he told me, nice idea so I nodded “shake on it?” Jeremiah asked, I nodded and shook his hand. “deal” we said at the same time, we both laughed, he put my hair behind my ear, I smiled at him.