Sex with your brother

"Oppa!!!!! Help me!!" You yelled that made he jump on the sofa. "Is there something wrong?" Your brother Lay open the door as he see you were standing at the corner in your both bedroom. "There were a cockroach." You point at your desk and he took off his slipper and hit the cockroach under your desk. "Gomawo oppa. You always the best for me." You said as you hugged him. You kissed his cheek and he smile as he get out from the bedroom. You continue to finished your homework.

"(Y/N).... Did you see my phone? I lost it." Lay said and you turned around and shocked from what you were see right now. Your brother is topless and there a towel on his waist. Actually this is your first time to see him like this. You just shooked your head. "Anyway why are you like this oppa? Where omma and appa go actually?" You asked your brother." I want to take a shower. Omma and appa will back tomorrow and I dont know where they were going too." Your brother said. You know your womanhood is wet now because you can see a shadow of your brother dick from the towel. "Where are you looking huh my dongsaeng?" There were a smirked on his face. You faster turn around that made you fall to the ground from your bed. Ouchh... My back is hurt..." You yelled and your brother help you get up." Thank yo-" as you want to say thank you your brother kiss you and push you to your bed." Oppa what are you doing?" You asked as he kiss your neck and you didnt want to talk too much because your brother suck on your neck that make you moan. 'I was being pleasure by my hot gentle brother' you said in your mind. Your brother took off your shirt and your pant and throw it across the room. You were only left in red bra and panties. You hug your brother by his neck and he unclapse your bra and throw it anywhere. He go down to your breast and pleasure your right boobs. You moans and you faster cover your mouth. He take your hand and kiss it. "Dont cover it. I like when you moan. Its make me horny." Then he pleasure your left boobs again. After that he go down to your womanhood and pull down your panties. He spread your leg wider and lick your womanhood and you grab his hair to go deeper. He insert his two finger into you and you gasp because of his sudden action. He keep on pleasure you and you cum on his hand. He lick his hand to taste you. You take off his towel and he sit on the bed and you knee down. You licked his tip that make him groan. "Suck it faster.." He said and you follow it and he shot inside your mouth and some his cum was dripping on your boobs  that look hot at him. He held your hand and laid you at the bed.

         He insert his dick at your womanhood slowly and gentle and you cry because its too hurt. You held his arm tighten. He kiss you to ease the pain and hug you and you whisper to his ear "Faster oppa." He fasten his pace that make your boob bouncing. The he grope your boobs hard. He put your leg on his waist and fuck you harder. You think you saw star. Its too pleasure that you moan loudly.

              He turned you around and grope your boobs then he fuck you again make you cum for the second time. Your cum was dripping from your womanhood and to his leg. You laid on your back and he still fuck you and you cum again and again. He pulled out his dick and shot at you womanhood and your breast.

             "Youre the best dongsaeng I ever had." Lay said and you just chucked. You fall asleep at his embrace.