Alone

"I'll be back tomorrow. Just call anybody to sleepover here, okay?" Your mom asked you and you just nodded. Your mom walked to the door,you just followed your mom from back and you just stand infront of the door as you see your mom from the front door only.

You go inside back and took your phone and massage your new friend, Kai.

"Kai?"
"Yes"
"Where are you now?"
"At home. Why?"
"Uhmm, do you want to came to my house?"
"Is there something wrong?"
"No. It just im bored because my mom will be back tomorrow night.so can you came?"
"Yes I can. I'll be there in 15 minutes, okay?"
"Okay, uhmm thanks for coming."
"Wecome."

~AT NIGHT~
"Uhmm...... Kai do you want to eat? I can cooked for you." You asked Kai and he said" its okay Y/N, im still full." Kai smile at you and you melt. (Author forget to tell you, Y/N actualy fall in love with Kai) .

"Kai......" You called Kai with A seductive voice. Kai was shocked with your voice and his shocked face turned to smirked face." Yes.. What you want baby." You walked to Kai and sit on his lap. You can heard Kai was groaned. "Ughh... What is this? Why it is so hard huh?" You tease Kai and touched more and more Kai dick. "Don't tease me Y/N, if you want just tell me. You bad little girl." Kai said as he trace his finger is on your super wet core.

            You strip your self and Kai do the same to his self. "Come here baby. Let's do it on the sofa." Kai call you and you asked dumbly "Why on the sofa?" Kai just chuckled and said "Because sofa is smaller than bed. So let't struggle together." As Kai sit on the sofa. You sit on his lap and you both kissing hard and rough.

           "I need you inside me so bad Kai. Punish me roughly until I can't walked tomorrow." Kai smirked and push inside you roughly. "Ahhhh... Fuckk!!!! Kai let me adjust first.ughhh....." As soon as Kai push inside your clit, he thrust so fast. He didn't wait you to adjust to his size."Don't say you're virgin Y/N. You're so tight." Kai said. He turn you around and make you stand on your knees and your palms. His dick still inside you. His pace became faster and rough. He slap your ass make you moans and moans.he know that his pace became sloppy.

"I'n gonna cumm..." Kai said and you said "Cumm in me Kai...." Kai groaned and you feel something flow inside your core. Kai pulled out his dick and laid beside you. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Kai asked you and you just nodded because you still catch your breath.

I'm soo sorry if my smut stories is bored. I'm really bad and suck in english. I'm sorry once again. I'll tried my best for my grammar.