prologue

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY SECOUND STORY.  I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.  I KNOW IT SOUNDS MESSED UP, BUT I'M PLANNING ON HAVING PLENTY OF DRAMA IN IT. 

SAM'S POV

I was so nervous I was meeting my boyfriend's parents today, well, at least his mom because his dad was at work . Oh, I should mention my boyfriend is Niall as in Niall Horan from One Direction.

As I sat back on the sofa, Niall could tell I was nervous.  He patted my knee and said, "It will be alright, babe.  Nothing bad will happen.  She will love you," and he kissed my cheek.

i heard footsteps: I felt my heart speed up. Niall stood up.  "Hey mom,  this is Sammy, " he smiled. His mom smiled then she got this worried look on her face. "No. Niall you can't be dating her." 

I felt my heart drop.  Her words stung and  I could feel the tears fall down my cheek.

"Wait.   Why! Mom, I love her more than anything.  What's wrong with her?"

I could tell he was mad .

"No. Listen Niall I was going to tell you a couple of months ago.  After you were born, I became pregnant with her, and I couldn't afford you, greg and her, so my friend adopted her. Niall, she's your sister."

I looked at Niall with tears streaming down my face.

"What are we going to do"

HEY !!!!! I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT, BUT I HAVE TO GO TO BED SO I'LL UPDATE SOME TIME NEXT WEEK.  PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE.  THE FIRST TO COMMENT MIGHT GET TO BE IN  A CHAPTER