64

Night has been deep, the temperature plummeted, I do not know those people in the stands corpuscles fighting microphone singing gentile hey, maybe tonight is the last night of camping it, we want to maximize the presumptuous madness. Of course there are people unable to go upstairs to bed, just now I have to take things back to the bedroom and saw a lot of people together into several piles of cards (see my heart itch died), there are several camping groups hidden in storage Room was dedicated to small partners interoperability write a message:)

Look at our special Mody ...... why below ... ah, like an idiot silly sitting. Just and Balm (similarly lost his life) go to the bathroom, but it ran into a special arm so thick gecko! ! Balm and I screamed, attracted Ohm, Eoen, Peet, Jook, Nant, Pong, Pun men are galloping, I thought we hit a ghost (Anyway, have been killed). But for me, the ghost (even the robber) how can I follow this stuff than ah! ! ! Ah you see did not see, ah, with just as big as your arm ah! ! Watery blood, ah, it from birth to now there is no close contact with this monster, who have paralyzed it -

I laughed and Balm therefore two hours long (amount, which under the satisfaction of the bar), and then we play cards continues to play cards, write the message continues to write messages.

While we are waiting for the capital when Nant, Pun Chung Cheng dropped his hand to join Reviewed beauty camping friends write messages (Ah you write a love letter on a winding machine), he turned and asked me, "in the evening that would be children, you do go? "

I looked at him puzzled, "What do you say, do not understand."

"Just ......", he carefully straight frown and turn the focus back to Nant cheers (this guy can be considered lost all family property, ha ha ha), and then finish back down again, "Just you and the girls ah monastery . "

"She called Jeed.", Bie said you did not know this day and you talk you thick I concentrated people Jiaosha good a Fuxin Han wow.

He looked forward to continue in-depth topic nodded, "... what is she gone?"

"Dishes to go with her ..." Yes, my answer is this as quickly short, I do not want to reveal more, anyway, there is no reason to say. That much of the narrow-minded man will be comfortable clatter?

Pun nodded, then moved back to the pile of cards, just sit back to pick up his cards look, "You're a great guy." So hold still care about ... Oh.

"You do not have the same thing, so good, come with me to wash the dishes!"

"That's because I love you, ah ..."

"Then I'll this nature!" Verbally contradict consequences is angered that he would beat waved to me, ha ha, Pun shook his head, can not stand me, and then come to an end on this topic. Because it was his turn the cards, which are not squeezed next light you, hee hee hee.