Leonardo X Reader story

Your POV :
A normal day,school,prison.My mother woke me up  but I didn't wanted to get up.It was my first day of school.i moved to New York because of my mom's job.the idea of making new friends makes me wanna scream.i don't really want to,but at least I need to try.i put on my (fav. Color) shirt.my mom gave it to me on my 15 birthday,my (fav.color) pants and my black shoes.i picked up my backpack and i went downstairs.my mom took me to the school.i was paralyzed."breath,calm down" I whispered.
I went in the school and I looked around.this school is bigger than the one is was before,nobody seem to notice I came in.thank god.i start walking to my locker and I open it.i put in some of my stuff and I close it."hello !!!" I heard a very happy voice behind me so I turned around."hi,you must be the new one,my name is April o'neil.what's your name ?" Wow,she talks very fast."my name is (your name)"."oh,what a beautiful name !!! " a tall guy came behind her."hello there beautiful,my name is Casey jones""hey,I'm (your name)".the bell ringed.class time."see you after class (your name)" April left to her class with Casey.i smiled and I went to my class.well,at least it wasn't so difficult to talk to them without whispering.i entered my classroom and everyone looked at me.the teacher looks at me and says "hello,you must be the new one,take a sit" I immediately went to the sit that was at the end of the classroom."please,present your self to the classroom"damn.i stand up and I look around.everyone was looking at me."hi,my name is (your name) and I am 15 years old.i leaved in Tokyo and I moved to New York because of my mom's job"I feel that my fave is turning red now."well,(your name),are you liking New York so far."I start thinking....I just moved ere yesterday,how many things could I have seen ? "Well,hum,yeah" I sit down and I hear people whispering.great.the class finished a few hours later.i went outside fast and I found April.she looked at me and smiled."hi (your name)"we went outside of the school and we talked a lot.we went to eat pizza.god,it was delicious.the best pizza I have ever tasted.later,April leaves to her home and I went to mine.it was dark already and I heard footsteps behind me.i turned around and I saw no one.i started freakin out and I walked faster."(your name) calm Down" I went through an alley,but men in a ninja costumes appeared out of no where.i stopped and I looked at them.one of them attacked me and with a katana he cut a little my arm.i strayed screaming for help,but I thought that nobody could save me.