Meeting the turtles

Your pov
You woke up having a headache.when you open your eyes,you looked around,trying to figure out where you were and what happened.you couldn't remember a thing but crazy ninja creeps.but you remember someone picking you up.you felt like a bride.but you didn't forget that you almost died.you touched your injured arm and the injure was healed.you heard that someone was entering the room so you pretended you were still asleep.
Leonardo's pov
I entered donnie's  lab to check on the girl we found.still asleep.why do I feel happy when I see her ? I mean,she is pretty and everything,but I feel something else.i see she moves and I keep silent.i want to tell her my name,to show her who i am,but I feel that I can't,something is stopping me.i went by her side.
"Hey,how are you feeling ?" I asked
She looked at me.oh gosh,her (e/c) eyes are so big and pretty.she shocks but then she answers :
"I...I am fine....b-but....who are you ? Where am I ? "
Her voice.....it's making me lose my mind and I feel like I am blushing.
"Oh,hum,well,my name is Leonardo and we are in my....home"
She looks around.
"Are we in a sewer ?"
Raph,Donnie and Mikey appeared right behind me.
"Yup,sewer sweet sewer" Mikey yelled.raph rolls his eyes "shit up Mikey,I think that She already noticed". Donnie looks at them and then to her "your injuries were bad,but right now you just need time to heal so that means,you gotta rest,and that you have to stay here..."