kissing tattoos.

The autumn air of London, England was crisp and cool. People scattered across the streets below my building, just like they did every saturday morning.

I walked over to the window beside the dining room of my three bedroom, two bathroom apartment I shared with my bestfriend, Ansleigh, in downtown London. I curiously looked out of the window, to see what the world was up to. The usual of course. People walked to and from the local coffee house, to the cafe, on their way to work. I'll admit, London, England is a breath taking place, but I've grown tired of if. I want to travel. I want to see the world, every inch of it. I want to hear the different sounds from different countries. And most importantly, I want to see new faces & meet new people.

I sighed and went to my bathroom, in my bedroom to get ready for work.

I turned on the shower, and stripped out of my clothes. I shampooed & conditioned my blue & purple hair, and rinsed it out.

I got out, towel dried my hair,  and went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for today. I decided on a crop top that said "ew" on it, a pair of black shorts with zippers on the sides that replaced the original pockets, black knee high socks, and my all black vans.

I walked back to my bathroom and blew dry my hair. Once it was completely dry, I flat ironed it, and put on my black vans beanie. Then I did my makeup.
I drew with liquid eyeliner, across both of my top eyelids, doing my usual makeup style, I winged it out on the sides. I applied a thick coat of mascara and finished myself off with black lipstick.

I grabbed my keys off of my nightstand in my bedroom, walked to the living room and picked up my name tag off of the counter.

"ANSLEIGH IM GONE. TEXT ME LATER. LOVE YOU SLUT." I called to Ansleigh. She was lying on the couch in the lounging room in our apartment. (The other living room on the other end of the apartment.)

"OKAY. LOVE YOU, TOO, WHORE!" She yelled back to me.

~

I walked out to my black BMW. I unlocked the doors when I was about three feet away from my car. I opened the door, and sat down in the drivers seat.

"Dammit Ansleigh!" I yelled to no one. She left her heels in the floorboard. I picked them up and threw them in the back floor board. When ever she drives my car, she always ends up leaving something in there. This time, it just so happened to be her shoes. In my floorboard. I hated it when she didn't clean up after herself.

~

I parked in my usual parking place, grabbed my lanyard, climbed out of my vehicle, and walked towards the store I worked in. I put on my name tag, and my lanyard, of course, and walked in hottopic.

Ive worked there for five months now. It was my favorite store when I was growing up, but right now, it's just where I work part-time when I get out of school, and on weekends. On school days, I worked from 3:30pm-10pm. And on weekends, I worked from 10am-9pm. I plan to quit when I finish high school, and head straight to college.
In college, I'm going to study in the music Industry. You know, I want to work around, and/or with something that has to do with bands, or music in general.

"Aye! Sky!!" Dawson shouted to me from behind the counter.

"Yo, Dawson. What's up?" I said back to him, walking behind the counter with him.

"The usual. I'm ready to go home."

"Already? It's only 10 o'clock!"

"Yes already. I just got here to open up. You're here early." He said.

"Yeah, I've been up a couple of hours and decided to just come on in. What time do you get off?" I asked.

"Ten!" He exclaimed.