Long Shirts

I was in the bedroom. He was in the bedroom. We were in the bedroom. Together.

This had been the moment Elle had forever dreamed of and I'd just listened, but now this was a reality. A crazy, alcohol-blurred reality that meant the hottest boy in the year was now locking the dodgy door to the room we were in. I knew what was going to happen and I couldn't tell if I wanted it or not. That's a lie, I wanted it bad. I wanted him bad.

"It's locked," he grinned, stepping back from the door. There was a sense of slight mystery in the air, overcome by the sense of just how horny Luke was. He pressed down the handle once to show our security, and then advanced towards the bed where I was sitting. His eyes sparkled with lust.

"You've still got that pink stuff on your face," he snorted, sliding himself onto the covers and holding my cheeks in his hands. His fingers were warm, his palms were warm, his lips were warm. They were soft and inviting and I kissed back with as much passion as I could possibly put into a kiss. I wasn't sure if he was expecting me to be into it, or that decent at kissing, because his eyes opened and he broke away.

My heart stopped. Was he not satisfied? Then, with a devilish smirk, he rested his lips back onto my neck and began to suck as his hands unbuttoned my blouse. I ran my fingers through his hair, clenching to his perfect quiff and rolling my body to the pace of each suck. His hands removed my shirt fully, exposing me in my awkward white bra. In one easy motion I pulled of his long top, raising it over his head and breaking the love bites. Once his top was off he went to return to the gentle bruising on my neck and collarbone when I cut him off by kissing his lips again. I wanted to do some work too.

Moving my head down from his sweet lips, I began to bite at his skin. I ran my tongue along the area I was sucking and bit gently, sucking and kissing at the same time. I could sense he was trying to hold back soft moans. I wanted to hear those moans, to know I could make him groan with pleasure. My hands slid down the sides of his chest, running along the grooves of his six pack and to his jeans. Rubbing my hands against his area jokingly, he lifted his hands to my back as if an invitation to remove his trousers. Undoing the button and pulling down the zip, I moved my head back up to let my tongue slip into his mouth as I removed his jeans. Beneath our bobbing heads was his bulge, pressing against the white fabric of his boxers. I pressed my hands against his erection but he moved my arms up and around my neck so he could slide off my skirt. I felt the palms of his hands against my butt cheeks and it felt good. With his fingers working on the clasp of my bra and my hands removing his boxers, we reached the point where we both fully naked and with love bites starting to form. I stared at the purple-black blotches on his neck and felt a slight surge of pride. I'd left my mark on Luke Hemmings, and that wasn't the only thing I was leaving behind.

"Babe... I... want... you..." he muttered between each kiss. I'd only left him love bites, we couldn't fuck this early on.

"Not yet," I smirked and he nodded. He pressed his lips to mine again and slid his hands down my stomach. Circling his fingers around my entrance, he pushed one finger into me. I gasped with the sudden feeling and he chuckled softly. Pushing another two in, he began pumping softly and the hard, moving to the pace of his kisses. I murmured quietly with the pleasure, letting the feeling of his fingers inside of me prick the surface of my skin. The movement of his hands became faster and then slower, so his fingers pressed against my walls. He pumped still, but gentler and with more passion. As his pace increased once again, I felt overcome with a sudden bolt of extreme pleasure and with a satisfied moan, came on his hand.

Luke's face crumpled from a smile into a frown as he raised his fingers into his mouth and silently sucked on the juices. I sat there, breathing heavily, head tilted back.