Dinner

I really do not like having meals with my father.He loves eating without sound he is kind of old school,but having meals mother and Mary is fun,sometime we do not even remember how we finished the food because we talk a lot.
Now I'm feeling awkward because everyone is silent and i can't eat they way i want because my father believe girls should eat small portion of food,but me i love to eat until my stomach says enough.
Mary is kind of shy because it is her first time having dinner with my father or the king as they say or believe .
Mary was kind of feeling obnoxious because she knows my father very well.
Sometimes i miss my mother when i saw how Mary and her mother are close,they don't consider me an outsider it is just that the feelings and the bond they have with each other.
I always wanted to have joint family but unfortunately we don't have and blame it for my father because he is invidious person who can't stand others.
My father thinks being are royal family it means to isolate yourself from the world and relatives.
My father told me once royal family can't afford to have weakness that is why he is isolated from others.
I care and love my father buy it is just his ideas and beliefs what abhor about him and i wish one day my father will be the way i want him to be.