Guest

My father invites two kings and with their families tonight,me and Mery are on the top of the mansion we are watching the guest coming in the mansion even thought my father do not  like Mery, I love  her she is my younger sister from another father.Zaneth what will happen if the king ask me and my mother to leave the mansion after you get married? We will live together forever and  we will get married same time I do not think my father can separate me from you and mother,so do not worry about living us apart.Mery  and I grow up together  same place,we use to sleep same bed.I do not know why my father  do not like Mery,but she  is loveable,everyone loves her because of her charming.
Zaneth Mother is calling you? Okay I will be there,just give some minutes.I know she  will ask me to dress up because the guest is here already and to be honest I do not want to get dressed up  .Zaneth honey get dressed up the guest is here already.
My mother tells us what to wear because me and Mery we do not like wearing bright gowns,that is why mother has to watch us get ready every times.Mother where is Mary?Is she getting ready also?No she is not getting ready.
Why?
There is no why,you are the princess and she is the servant's  daughter that is why? so now get ready before the king call you again.
I was frustrated when mother said she is the servant's daughter because to me Mary is my sister and I love her more than anyone in the whole world.I said well mother if Mary is not coming with me  then I'm not getting dressed up or going anywhere.
A few minutes later my father come up and ask me to meet with the other kings and their families but I said no I'm not going anywhere without Mary.
He said now is not the time to play or get mad,get up and dress  up now.I yelled and said NO NO NOO.
He said okay she can come with you but where is she I can not see her around.
I was happy he said okay.
I called her into my room and we dressed up same way.
Mother said both daughter are beautiful like rare diamonds.We kissed mother's forehead and went down stairs where father and the other  grumpy kings were.