LOVE??!

Some were dark and deep in the woods lays a mansion in inside the mansion lays the unconscious cinnamon buns

Mink-...

Virus- hmm!? How the hell did you get in? *wolftheproxy101 is sitting down on a chair*

Wolf- yo I got a ask for you!

Virus-wtf....OK what the hell is it?!

Wolf- *hands a. Piece of paper with writing on it*

Virus- *takes piece of paper*....do I love faygo?!?

Mink-...

Virus-...well....she's my...B- (trip) virus why is mink. Laying on the floor with chains around his wrists and ankles?... Cuz I don't think you would be into him!?!

Virus- NO!! HE BROKE FAYGOS HEART AND I Knock him out....

Trip- THAT MOTHERFUCKER! Well we have work to do then! Heheh

Mean while.. Faygo just stared up at the ceiling waiting for mink to call.

Me- *sigh* why??...Ugh...you know what I'm go- *ring* Hello?? Oh well OK! Hold on...

Me- hello everyone welcome to ask dmmd! Soo...I got a ask for......ME! form xXhomestuckwolfXx oh and this is from imvu! "Faygo do you like mink?! And what about virus!?"
...well mink and me..we are.... Interesting...and VIRUS HE'S- umm sir faygo?!..yes?..we have I note for trip&virus?! Faygo took the note and read it!... WHAT!!! WE HAVE TO FIND THEM NOW!!

clear- master why are you yelling?!

Me- oh hi little jellyfish! Umm I'm going to save mink so yea..

Clear- * yawns* can I go?!

Me- umm..no clear..

Clear- ( ; _ ; )

Me-...ugh fine...

Clear- YAY

.........................&'s......................