Chapter 4: Dare

||Chapter 4~||

"Is that Keen!?" Hannah said, making my cheeks warm. God. Did I just boiled?

She was pointing to my side, and we were across. That means, Keen can't clearly see me.

"So what?" I asked, feeling numb.

"Duh? Keen's not that type of a outside liker. He and he's friends were always at their faculty. And for the record, This is the first time I saw him here. Weird." Hannah once again explained. I just shrugged like I didn't care. But inside, I was assuming that ;

Is it because of me?

Oh. Don't be that kind of ridiculous, honey.

"Yonna? Hey." I woke up from my fairy assuming world. I looked at her question plastered on my face.

"You're spacing. What's wrong?" She asked worried. I wave my hand, that it's okay.

"N-nothing. It's just. Ohh! Just nothing." I said trying to explain but failed. She just nod and smiled.

"What were you talking about anyway?" I asked, she grin and her eyes grew wider.

"I think, Keen's looking for someone." Hannah said, then she taked some bite on her doughnut. My eyes grew bigger that here's and I started grabbing my things.

"Ow. Look at the time. Need to go Hannah." I said, hurrying. And really frustrated.

"What? Why? We just got here Yon. Is there something, I have to know?" She puts emphasis on the 'I' word. I just shook my head no.

"I just really need to go, have to bring this book on the library and grab some paper on my locker." I tried covering myself up. She sigh deep and just nod. She gave me her phone and I with a questioning look.

"Put your number dummy." She said, chuckling. I just nod and put my number fast before the eyes of Hemmington led here.

"Call you later. Bye." She said, I waved her goodbye and literally ran out of the canteen.

Gosh. I'm so nervous. I thought he could find me. But I don't think, it's me who's he's finding. Nah! Not me.

I was about to walked again, when someone grabbed my hoodie. Causing my head to show up.