Chapter 1: Beginning with some past

||Chapter 1~||

I grab my notebook that fell on the floor. I blew the dust out of it and continued walking.

It was a cold night. At least I'm on my hoodies, and wearing my boots.

You can see footprints the way back, I step and step and let the cold breeze capture me.

It's funny thou, it's dark yet you can feel the safety around. Weird isn't it? I don't know, I feel someone's watching me, not a scary creature, but a good angel.

I smiled at that thought.

I continued walking, until my gaze drop on a abandoned house. It's scary, you can feel that the house is full haunted. I shake that thought and just walked. I whistled and whistled, and just humming.

Until at last. I'm on my house. A smile escapes from my lips, and I knocked on the door. I few knocks and the door burst open, revealing my mom.

"Hey mom." I greeted and kissed her cheek.

"Oh. Hey darling." She greeted back, and I let myself in.

"Why so late honey?" Dad asked me from the kitchen, while I'm on the living room.

"I just need some books from school, so I went from the bookstore." I answered politely while pulling out my boots.

"Just be careful next time honey." Dad reassured me. I smiled.

"Yes dad." I chirped. Bringing mom and dad to laugh. Well then, I chuckled too.

"I'll just go upstairs and fix myself a bit." I said, and walked upstairs.

"Don't be late for the supper honey!" Shout my mom. I just nod, even thou they won't see.

I entered my room tiredly. I slowly put my bag on my study table and picked up the socks that's everywhere. I grabbed the books that's on the floor, lying carefully.

I put the book on the bookshelf that's on the side of my bed. I carefully lied on the bed and slightly closed my eyes.

"Yonna, sweety. Come on down." I hurriedly get up from my bed and ran on my closet.

I forgot that I was just getting to fix my clothes. I grab some loose shirt and pajamas. Then changed my cardigans and leggings into it.

"Honey. We're eating." Shout by my dad.

"Coming dad!" I shout too.

I grab my slippers, that's had Spongebob on it. Cute. This should be on the shoe rack, what the hell is this stuff doing here? I shake it thou and bring myself downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to see on the table full of my favorite foods. I grin.

"Wow! What's the occasion?" I asked my mom and dad. They smiled.