{ANNIVERSARY}

~ LOGAN POV~

For our anniversary I've made huge plans. I know its only been one month but hey its been a good one month.

In this one month, I found out I was a father , found my true love, and made two people happy by my presence.

But anyway back to the anniversary.

So I had to ask for the guys help first.

"Hey Los, will you and the guys occupy Lizzie Bear while I get our anniversary together?" I asked Carlos making sure she's not in the room.

"Sure dude but what you got planned?" He asked me.

" I'm not sure yet." I tell him a little confused.

"Well you should really hurry up with that because your anniversary is today remember." he tells me with a little sarcasm in his voice.

"OK dude but I gotta go if this is gonna turn out any good." I tell him before quickly running off the tour bus.

~MY POV~

I woke to an empty bed and lots of noise.

Curious of all the noise, I walk to the source of the noise.

When I get to the back of the bus I see so much confusion.

This is what I saw.

James and Kendall fighting over what game system and video game their going to play. Beth is crying while Carlos is rocking her in his lap. At the same time though Carlos is trying to help James and Kendall with their situation.

"EVERYONE STOOOPP!!", I yelled.

Everyone looked to me. Beth ran over to me and I picked her up.

"What is going on?" , I asked mostly looking to Carlos for an answer.

"Well these are just being extremely loud. Which only made beth cry more.", Carlos said sighing.

"What why was Beth crying?" , I asked.

"Because she had a bad dream. You were sleep and logans not here so i-" Carlos said before I cut him off.

"Where's Logan?", I asked.

"He went out for a while.", Carlos said sadly.

"Oh.", I said sad he wasn't here to comfort beth.

I walked out the room with beth in my arms and started to calm her down.

When I finally got her calm I asked Carlos how long was Logan going to be gone. He said until 3.

I told the three crazy , hectic boys playing COD (Call Of Duty) I was going out with beth.

We went and got dressed and we were off walking through the streets of New York City.

We found a build-a-bear worship along the way. We went in there.

Beth made a duck that had pink feathers. I made her and Logan both a teddy bear.

We then went to a small café and got something to eat.

When we got done eating we went shopping for clothes.

I had bought me and beth each two formal and two casual dresses. Beth got five pairs of shorts, three pair of jeans/capris, 10 t- shirts, and three pair of shoes.

I only got the four dresses, two pair of sneakers, one pair of heels, and three pair of flats.

Once we were done shopping it was 3:30 in the afternoon. So I decided we should head back.