you left me

do you know how much you hurted me? i fucking cared about you, i gave you my everything. You were like a sister to me. You was my best friend, my smile, my happiness, my life, my everything. You promised that you'll never leave me. You told me that you loved me. You said that you care about me. But you fucking left me alone. And i dont know what the hell even happened. Did you really just decided that im not good enough. You broke every promise you made. You hurted me. You made me think that why i wasnt enough. Everyday i wonder why i wasnt enough, why i'll never be enough, wtf is wrong with me. I still wait for you to come back. I mis your voice. I miss your hair, eyes, nose, teeth, smile, mouth, face, hands, body, the way you laughed. I miss your goodnight texts. I miss your hugs. I miss loving you. You made me feel loved and important, you made me feel like there is a reason to live. You was the reason why i didnt gave up. But now when youre not here telling me that i can do this, that im strong enough, that i shouldnt go.. There is no one here to stop me. Thank you for putting me down. Thank you for making me hate myself. I really want to hate you but i fucking cant bc i love you. I still love you. And nothing or no one can never change that. The fact is that i dont hate you. I miss you and i love you. And i wont be able to do this without you. So maybe im gonna die.