Chapter One

"Laci!" I yelled "get up!! We're gonna be late!!"
"What time is it?!" Laci said from under the bed sheets.
"Time to go!!!!!" I yelled throwing clothes at her when her head peaked up from the bed. I finished curling my hair and doing my makeup. Laci quickly did her makeup and straightened her hair.

"LETS GO GIRLS!!" My mom yelled from downstairs, I grabbed my phone and jacket, then ran downstairs and out the door with Laci behind me. We got in the car and mom dropped us off at Digi.....
"OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA MEET 5QUAD!!!!!!" We both yelled before walking into the building.

We stood in line to meet Zach and the rest of 5quad, we were towards the end. I was about to die! Laci went in front of me, she hugged Timmy and asked for a stage kiss. They looked so cute!!! I ship it so hard!!
Next she went to Nick, she jumped onto him, basically attacked him and started crying. They talked while I hugged and talked to Timmy. She moved on, to Rudan and Edwin. I wasn't paying attention to her anymore while I was meeting the guys. She waited for me after she met Zach. I jumped into his arms, I could hear cameras clicking all around us. Zach smelt like HEAVEN!!
"You're really, super duper pretty!!" Zach said as I leaned back blushing, still being held up by him. He bit his lip and I smiled.
"Do you know who iluvbrentcamtaylorzach with all the underscores under everything is on Instagram?!" I asked.
"Yeah, I love that account!" Zach smiled.
"Well that's me!" I put my arms around the back of his neck and leaned forward so my body was touching his.
"You're Grace?!? You're like famous girl!" Zach bit his lip again and leaned forward.
"I want a stage kiss loser," I smiled
"How bout a real one?" He smirked, I nearly exploded!!! ZACH WANTS TO ACTUALLY KISS ME?!?!!
"Alright, can we hurry up!! We have more people!!!" The security guard said. Zach kissed me and cameras went crazy!!! I could hear Laci screaming. Zach bit my lip and whispered in my ear.
"Meet me backstage after the show, and come alone."
"Okay!!" I smiled, kissed his cheek and off I went into the crowd acting like that was a daily routine.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!! YOU COULD'VE FUCKED HIM RIGHT THEN AND THERE!! WHY DIDNT YOU?!???" Laci screamed causing people to look at us.
"Shut up!! I gotta post!!!!"

Zach's POV:
I had to keep moving, god damn Johnny needed to calm down!! Grace is so fucking cute, with a smoking body, like can she just fuck me?!?! She rides horses, bet she could ride me better.
"Zach!!!" Nick yelled snapping me out of my lala land.
"Sorry!!"
"We have 3 more girls and we are done, can you focus!!?"
"Sorry, its just, that girl, Grace, she-"
"Zach! Let's get this done!" Edwin said.
We finished the meet and greet and got ready to perform.

"Zach, don't tell me you're falling for that girl!?" Nick said.
"I already have, Nick. She's got the most gouregous eyes, her hair is so pretty, she's beautiful!"
"Zach, you need to focus on what we are here to do, not plan to bang some hot chick!" Timmy yelled.
"Timmy, I KNOW HER!!! I stalk her Instagram!! She's a weirdo, but a cute one." I said back
"Guys we need to go, pull your shit together!!!" Edwin and Rudan yelled.