Chapter Two

Graces POV:

The show ended and it was time for everyone with backstage passes to go backstage. I had one, and Laci had one too, Zach said to come alone. Wtf do I do? Let her off on her own?!
Suddenly I'm being dragged backstage and I see Zach. He was talking to Nick.
"Heeey!" I tried to be casual.
"I thought I said to come alone..." Zach whispered.
"I can't just leave my friend!" I whispered back.
"I'm gonna go show Grace something, we'll be right back." Zach said as we walked away.

Nicks POV:

"In other words, your friend is probably gonna get laid." I laughed, damn Laci ain't bad lookin, she's a cutie!
"Well, that's always been a life goal of hers!" Laci laughed, damn cute!
"Do you wanna come out to dinner with us tonight?" I asked with a smile.
"Sure! I don't know if Grace will be there, but I'll go!" Laci smiled

Zach's POV:

I took Grace to my mom and asked if she could stay for a while after dinner.
"We will make a YouTube video!" I said.
"Sure," Mom shooed us away.

I took Grace to a secret room and locked the door.
"You are really fucking cute you know?!"
"Well so are you." She said as she jumped up on the table.
"Don't fuck around with me girl." I said putting my hands on the table, outside of her legs and moving closer to her.
"I can fuck you right?" Grace laughed biting her lip.
"Yeah, you can," I started kissing her, she put her hands on the back of my neck, and pulled herself against me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I bit her lip. I picked her up and started kissing her neck, I left a hickey and stopped myself.
"Are you sure you wanna fuck this?!" I smiled biting my lip and looking at the ground. Grace tightened her grip around my waist and Johnny got excited.
"I'd fuck you any day Zachy!" Grace said as she started to unbutton my shirt. I put my right hand in her pants and grabbed her ass. I slipped her leggings down and pushed her against the wall. I kept kissing Graces neck while taking her pants completely off. She ripped my shirt off and gave me hickies all over my chest and abs.
"I'm gonna fuck you really good, you might not be able to walk for a few-" I was interrupted when the door opened and Nick walked in.
"Zach!! You need to calm your horny ass and get out there!!" Nick tried to yell but be quiet at the same time.
"Can't you see we're busy!?!" I said moving my hands up Graces thighs.
"Zach, we can finish later..." She said.
"I want you out here in two minutes." Nick said leaving.

Graces POV:

Zach gave me a puppy dog face, I really wanted to fuck him, but he had fams out there waiting to talk to him. I put my feet on the ground, and put my leggings back on while Zach put his shirt back on.
"I'm fucking you tonight, no matter what!" Zach whispered in my ear before kissing me and leaving the room.
"Holy shit!" I said out loud "I nearly fucked Zach Clayton!" I took a deep breath and opened the door, walked out to find Nick and Zach talking to some fams.
"Where's Laci?" I asked Nick.
"I have no clue, bathroom maybe?" Nick replied, Zach smirked at me and I ran off to the bathroom.
Laci was on her phone, leaning on the sinks.
"Heeey!" I smiled
"So did you fuck him?" Laci said scrolling through her Instagram.
"No, why?"
"BECAUSE YOU AND ZACH NEED TO HAVE CHILDREN TOGETHER!!"
"Well, um... He said we're fucking tonight, no matter what....." I trailed off.
"You better suck his dick!" Laci raised her voice.
"Oh we'll do a lot of things, trust me!"