Chapter 1- My little world

"Beep, beep, beep"

I groand as I turned my alarm off that was yelling at me to wake up and prepare for hell, uhh I meant school.

I got up and did my usual rutine. I got in the shower and scrubbed my (h/c) hair. It was 6:45 when I finished showering. I dryed my hair and walked to my closet. I put on a green creeper shirt and a pare of dark blue ripped jeans. I walked over to my vanity and put my hair in a messy bun. I did my make up wich is some mascara, eye liner and pink lip gloss. Sighing I got up and grabbed my phone and put on some green converse. I got my jacket and book bag and left for school.

As I walked in school I got tackled in a bone crushing hug by my bff (bff/n). We chatted on and on until it was time to get to class.

-------( time skip to afther school cuz why not ^_^)-----------------------

The last bell rang signaling that it was the end of school, and the school week. I was glad about that because I can get back to my video games. I walked home because the school wasnt too far from my house. My dad was home early... huh thats strage. Oh well.

"Hey (Y/N) how was your day" my dad greated me with a warm smile on his face.

''Good, it went good, but uhhh.. why are you home so early?"

"Oh yeah, umm me and your mom are going to New York for 10 weeks due to a buissnes trip, sorry it was last minute tho but I belive that you are old enough to take care of your self and the house.

i nod and and walk to the stairs that lead to my room.

"Hey dad when are you and mom leaveing"

"Early tommorow, why?"

"Just asking"

"Oh,ok and by the way there is a package in your room"

"Really, from who?" I asked.

"I dunno there wasn't a card or something soo.." he said while scratching the back of his head.

"Ok daddy"

I went up the stairs and opened my bedroom door only to see a package. Two of them to be exact. I opened the bigger one and there was an N64. My jaw dropped to the floor. That was the only gameing console I didn't have. I opened the smaller box and there was a LoZ game labbled Majora's Mask. And being the huge LoZ fan I turned to the TV in my room and plugged in the N64. The loggo appeared and soon I putted the game in and soon enough I started to play. When it turned on there was a file alwredy made. The file name was just BEN. I made a new file named Link. It was working well untill it started to glitch. I groaned and went to get a drink. I came back and continued to play my game only for it to glich eaven worse. Then it turned black. I groaned clearly annoyed. All of a sudden the screen turned back on, but strangley it was black. Words soon popped up. Huh thats sttange. I thought to myself.

"You.. Shouldn't have done ... That"

I read out loud. Soon enough a hand pooped out of my TV screen, followed by the jead and the rest of the body. I wanted to screm at thw top of my lungs for help. But as soon as I opened my mout a hand was placed on my mouth. The hand was cold. I looked up to find a boy about my age with blonde hair and wearing a green tunic with pointy elf ears. He looked like Link, but unlike Link's blue eyes this Link look-alike had black eyes with two red dots for pupils, with blood dripping from them. He put a finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

"If I take my hand off of your mouth, wil you promise to keep quiet" he spoke in a husky but sort of glitchy voice. I nooded and his hand was lifted from my mouth.

"W-w-who are y-you?" I managed to stutter out. He smirked and stood up

"The names BEN,BEN Drowned, whats yours?"

He asked while offering a hand for you the stand up.

"I-i'm (Y-y/N)" I stutterd. It wasnt like me at all to stutter. Maby because of fear. Yeah thats it.

"(Y/N) what a lovely name."

I blushed but before I could eaven open my mouth I heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/N), is everything all right in there? Who were you talking too?" My dad asked worriedly.

"Oh, umm.. No one dad. I was just talking to myself because I was frustraited no biggy tho, so dont worry about me" I lied. Wow now I'm lieing to my dad way to go bird brain but I couldnt just tell my dad 'oh I was just talking to the boy with bloody eyes who craweld out of my TV, so dont worry about me'

"Well allright next time you get annoyed with a game and start talking could you do it a little more quieter please"

"Ummm.... Ok daddy"

I heard him chuckle and say 'kids these days' before walking fown the stairs.

As for BEN he was starting to walk away from me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Well I have som ughh.. Buissnes to take care of .. Soo see ya around (Y/N)" BEN called out before jumping in my TV. When I satt down infro t of my TV a message popped up.

'I will be back, don't forget about me'

I just srugged and turned off my TV and went to my (f/c) bed.

Well this is my little world...

------------------------------------------------------

Soo first I would like tell u guys that im sorry that i havent updated this book soo yeah this is chapter 1 and I hope you enjoy it.

Xoxo
Sarah✌❤