Chapter 2- Who the hell are you?

Hey ppl, its meeh, I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg time but now im free cuz winter brake is here and I have a fuckton of free time. So yeah updates r gonna be commin' like a wrecking ball. (They came in like a wrecking ball. Srry had to do that hehe) but anyway I just wanted to tell u this tho!

Love u
Xoxo
~meeh~

Now lets get back to ze story ✌.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up like usual. It was Saturday finnaly freedom, and I dont have any homework wich is a wonderful thing. I got up and went to the mirror and looked at my reflection in it. My (h/l) (h/c) hair was like a rats nest and I was a mess. Groaning I walked to my closet. I decideit I should wear a (f/c) shirt and (f/c) jeans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I put my now brushed (h/c) hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs to eat. I rememberd my dad telling me that I was gonna be alone for 10 weeks, wich lead me to remembering last nights incident with the boy. Maby it was a dream and there in no boy who looks like link witch has black eyes with red pupils and blood dripping from them who crawls out of peoples TV's. Yeah thats it.

I got my food and started eating. Once done I put my dishes away and walked to the living room. Once in the living room I flopped on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Boring"
"Boring"
"Boring"
"Not any less boring"

Finally I spotted (f/tv/s) (A/N fave tv show)

"Now this I like" I thought and continied watching my show. Half way through the show I felt as if I was being watched. I shoke the feeling off and continued with my show.
------------------------------------------------------------------------(time skip brought to you byyyy lazyness)---------------

My show ended and the most dreaded thing of all the shows came on. Dora (dun dun dun dun) I backed away from my TV and grabbed the remote and switched to another channal. Sighing I went to the kitchen to grab a snack. When I came back the TV started to glitch and flicker on and off. I was getting annoyed untill a had popped out of the TV. I screamed.

"Oh my god the girl from the ring!!!!!"

The person screamed with me

"My God where!!!"

The screamin lasted for about 5 minutes. We stopped screaming and just stared at eachother. There was an awkwatd silence between us, untill the random person decided to brake it. He smirked.

"Why hello there (Y/N) remember me" he asked. Thats when it clicked he's the boy from last night, the most logical thing I did was scream at the top of my lungs. The boy rushed over and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Hey, hey stop it, stop"

I shoke my head yes and he removed his hand.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" I yelled.

"I'm BEN Drowned" she smirked

"then BE- waittt... Did you say Drowned" I asked confused.

"Yes, yes I did" he said.

"Well then BEN GET TF outta my house'' I yelled at the boy.
He sighed

"Ok.." And just like that he was gone... POOF!

I rushed to my room and grabbed my laptop and googled BEN Drowned. After I red his story I was about to shit my pants.

After that I didn't even dare to turn on my phone or any of my electronics witch was sad because I couldn't play my video games. And that night I couldn't sleep. What a sad story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyooooo peeps and le me is back with another chapter, sorry that it took sooooooo long to update but i was to busy *cough* instagram *cough* (follow meh on instagrammm@cr33py.clockwork )

Anyway i hope you like this chapter and maby ill update the next ine this weekend

Love chuuuu guys ❤❤