Chapter 3-

Hello... Its me... And im back with another chapter!
Ok so before we begin i wanted to say sorry for not updating in such a long long long looooooooonnnng time but hey im back now. And also i was re-reading the first chapters and i noticed a lot of misspellings so ill edit those chapters and yeah thats it. And now without further or do lets beging with le chapter!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I yawned. Remembering last nights event i quickly closed my mouth and got up like a lightning bolt to check if there was someone in the house. I checked every room and to my suprise there was on one there. I sighed and went back to the living room.
I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw the familiar link faced boy sitting on my couch.

"Why hello there (Y/N)" he spoke while looking down. A smirk plastered on his pale face.

"W-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" I asked while slowly walking backwards.

His smirk grew and he jumped from the couch and started walking towards me. I on the other hand was still walking backwards until i felt a cold surface witch was the wall. Seriously?! I felt like i was in one of those horror movies where the girl tries to run away from the killer and she's in a dead end and she gets killed. Welp this is how i felt... And now im starting to feel sorry for those girls in horror movies.

He got really close and he was now inches away from me.

I gulped, i was aftaid, very afraid i almost felt like i was gonna shit my pants.

"My, my what a beautiful face you've got there (Y/N)" he spoke. His red pupils met my (e/c) orbs [e/c =eye color -i think you may know this but whatever] "too bad that no ones ever going to see that beautiful smile of yours. He said with a smirk. Is this how my lifes going to end. Well i had a good life.

I closed my eyes preparing myself for whatever he had in mind that would make me suffer. But insted of pain i hear.. The dorbell.. I opened my eyes and i didnt see him. He was gone. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and standing there was my best friend (f/n).

I forgot we were gonna hang out today so i invited her in. After a few hours i asked her if she wanted to spend the night. I didnt tell her about BEN tho. She agreed and went home to get her things.

A few minutes after she left i got a text from an unknown number

"Dont worry we will meet again...

¬DrOwNeD¬

I gulped and turned off my phone not wanting to get anymore texts from... Him

(f/n) came and we hung around some more until it was time to go to sleep. I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i know its very short but im lazyyyyyy.

Sooooo yea thats it for this chapter and ill try to update more this summer

Xoxo
¬Sarah👽