Ch. 5 My little secret

Ch. 5

My little secret

Macy's POV

The door slamed shut and i woke up. My eyes had to adjust to the harmful lighting right above me. What the freak?

I shot up to find myself looking at my bastard of a father, he was looking straight into my eyes. I looked into his disgusting grey eyes that I also have. I looked away and went back to sleep. i mumbled something like "Leave" and covered my face with my pillow.

But he didnt leave instead he wanted to sit and chat.

"Macy, damn you! Why are you here?" he yelled at me in a disgusted half drunk tone. I could smell the achocal.

I just turned my head away from him and shut my eyes tighter.

"You better answer me. Why are you here?" he leaned closer, and hissed that in my ear.

I wanted to scream but instead i just answered emotionless. "Because of you." i opened one eye to see a face of pure torture. He looked like he wanted to tear my head off i hid under the covers again!

I really it did it. He is so pissed. Screaming and cursing at me tell me i have no life and need to get up because he's taking me home to suffer. Ive had enough of this shit. Ever since my mom and sister passed away 6 years ago ive been stuck with him.

He used to be a nice daddy. Came home on time had a good job loved our mom. But it changed, all of it. I dont know why, or how a guy thinks cheating on a girl is okie. But really Its NOT.

At that thought i clenched my fists.

My thoughts zoomed on.

He abused me all those six years.

He rapped me for 4, until he found his new slut of a gurlfriend., Deedee. She has massive double DD's. (Get it Deedee. Thats not even her real name its Gretal!! EWWWW) She's skinny as a stick. All she does is go clubbing and have sex with tons of guys. Includding my dad. What's sicker than all that is the fact that she's only 24 and my dad is 44. I almost gaged.

Soon enough the hostipal guards were here taking dad out. Ha. He deserves that. I smiled and lay my head on my pillow. I was super tired from that, so i tried to sleep. But i was too restless now.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Talya. Mom. They havent been visiting in awhile. I shuttered.

"No Macy! Relax their both fine." i said calmly out loud. Breath in and out in and out.

After i calmed down and dad left thar cute doctor came in. I fixed myself and tried to look nice. I sat up straight. Im such a mess. They wont let me use any hair products so my hair has a wave and my bangs are just pinned up. They also said no makeup. I hated that. And i had to wear these dumb pj's they gave me. At least they let me brush my teeth. Aside from that all i do since i got here is sleep eat and breath.

Boring.

The doctor walked up to me.

"Alright Macy." he was alone this time no nurse behind him. "You seem to be doing better." He paused. Staring at me. He looked down at his shoes and finished.

"Now, you cant stay here in this hospital forever." i smiled. I wish i could.

"You will have to be sent to rehab soo-" i cut him off.

"Doc. I know you know best, but i dont need rehab." This time he smiled.

"Macy." he sighed. " Your an addict. You need help. Believe me i was in your place a couple of years ago." he paused. I started laughed. Hard.

Someone sooo good looking as him couldnt be an addict.

He's too..... perfect.

He sat down on my bed, he looked angry and confused. I finally stopped and said, " Your bluffing. Someone so good looking and smart as you would never take? I mean your a doctor you know how that stuff isnt healthy!" he laughed a little too.

"Macy, when i first came into to the emergency room to see you i said the same thing. Macy your a beautiful girl. You shouldnt waste your life taking drugs." he said in a soft tone. He looked into my grey eyes, i looked into his beautiful blue ones. He grabbed my hand. When he said that i had a flash back.

-

I layed down on Chris's bed.

"Macy," Chris took my hand. He smelled so nice. I couldnt help but giggle.

"Yeah" i whispered.

"Macy your such a beautiful girl, and i love you a lot. Macy do you think, i dont know you'll go out with me?" Chris's face was flushed red. I giggled again.

I've like Danny's older brother Chris (Who's a year older than me) for years.

I smiled and nodded my head yes. He looked into my eyes and we kissed.

But Chris and Danny moved. When I turned 16. We soon lost touch and feelings for each other.

-

I was back to relatily. And this time it wasnt a bad thing.

I noticed the doctor bite his lip and look at mine. I got the signal i leaned in , so did he and we, well kissed.

It was fireworks his lips were so soft, he was so gentle, so experinced. My stomach was acing because of the tiggly butterfly feeling.

It felt so good.

We kissed several times one after another each lasting minutes long.We started frenching. His breath was so minty. I moaned a little here and their. I held his neck and he held my lower back.

I kissed his nose and he pulled back.

I was bright red when we finally stopped.

I looked around the dimmer room.

I didnt relize it was already night. Those stupid lights make you think its daylight all day. He checked his watch and said, "Im off duty. Do you want me to stay?" his voice deep and Hot! I was burning up.

Should i let him stay? He's like 21 im only 19. Should i? What if it gets out of hand. Im sure it wont. He is a doctor. But then again when did doctors start kissing patients?!

I wanted him to stay, but i thought about how guys like the chase. I didnt wanna give him everything.

I Kissed his neck one last time and whispered in his ear, "Whats your name?"

"Connor." he smiled and walked out. He knew exactly what to do as if he read my mind.

As he left i got a glace at his butt. Damn hes soooo sexy!

I smiled. All giddy.

For once i actually am enjoying my life.

-

"Macy your a beautiful girl"

-

"I know."

---------------

Hmmm that Danny charater....... Could it be short for Daniel?

Ive already told you too much :O