The Girl In The Comet

The morning was crisp, the sky itself seemed to glow blue. Spot an artist of Lalaloopsy Land was inside of her house working on flyers Tippy's dance recital. She heard the ground start to rumble. She went outside to see what was going on. When she got outside she saw a giant crater in front of her house. as the ashes cleared the girl appeared as she stumbled away from the comet only to collapse once more, long golden hair covered her face. "Hey! Are you ok?!" Asks Spots. " What just happened, who the hell are you!"she screamed . "Woah woah woah, chill with the English. I'm Spots, you kinda fell from the skies... Like... so are you some creepy alien person here to eat our stuffing out or...?" Said Spot. "well this is strange... I apparently don't even know my own name so it's nice to meet you and there actually is an alien behind you." "OH MY MOON! WHAT?! NO WAY! NOT ALIENS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!" Screams Spot as she runs in a circle. 'Chill i got you" the strange girl said coolly as she whispered a spell under her breath. Before Spot could look behind her a red creature comes up behind her and slashes her coat aiming for her pocket, but misses. A red cloud of smoke and light comes out of the monster and flies away to the planet Mars. As the girl's fractured necklace absorbed the mist she collapsed back on to the ground. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Said spot. Spot took the mysterious girl to Dots. "AND WE ARE IN STRANGER'S HOME AGAIN ARE WE JUST GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS IS NORMAL!!!" the girl yelled. "Woah woah woah there, calm down. Spot here said you came from the skies... But without a ship how are you alive?" Asks Dot. "well after the encounter with the red being outside that tried to KILL ME over this necklace I think there is a lot more we need to talk about before more of those try to KILL US ALL... oh and by the way, names Misty. Misty said half calmly. "Well, misty I'm dot. I think spot over there introduced herself already. So out of my research I think you are the sign that the apocalypse or end of the world has started. Now I'd like to ask you a few questions, is that ok? Said Dot. " And my apologies for being a little... insane but i'm just passing by gathering an army to fight an intergalactic war this is honestly not any of that star wars bull but literally if you want to.... not have your entire population be eradicated you might want to help" Misty said with a friendly tone. "Look, I'd love to help save everyone... But I don't know anything about you yet, so if you could tell us everything about the apocalypse then I call up some of friends and we can all help." Says Dot. "ok ok ok my name is Misty I was abandoned on mars by my family then attacked by a strange creature of light and only lived by using a sharp rock and this strange necklace that it tried to take.." Misty said with out of place joy. "I get the feeling that broken necklace of yours is pretty important. I'll be back with more people. Misty if remember anything else please tell Spot." Said Dot as she walked out the door.