Chapter 1

Whasssup, the names Kaedon and I'm a twin. My twin brother name is Kaidon. Sound the same, spelt different. We have a little sister named Karmi. She's 10. My mother name is Kayla.We moved to Miami because my mother got a better job that gives more money and we need that at this moment.

We pulled up to this nice blue two story house and my mother parked the car in the driveway. My mother was telling us on the way here how the house had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A nice kitchen with a island and a pool in the back. We also had a basement downstairs.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 16 still in high school. My twin brother Kaidon also attends high school with me. We don't really get alone at time but what siblings don't fight?? My mother and sperm donor got a divorce when we were 12 and really didn't see him much.

We all walked into the house and I was in aweee. The house was beautiful. I went upstairs to this room that was purple with an emoji theme. The emojis on the bed caught my eye. The flat screen TV hung on the wall next to the closet. The closet was filled with nice clothes that were my size so i knew this was my room.

I looked out the window and seen a group of boys playing outside with no shirts on. It was three boys outside and they were playing football. They look up and seen me in the window staring and I fell to the floor so I wouldn't come off as creepy. I hope they didn't see me.

I went out of my room walking down the hallway to another room. My brother was sitting on the bed on his phone. My brother room was pink. Pink was his favorite color and he wouldn't tell us why, I guess he just like the color. His walls and bed cover was pink. Does he come off as gay??

"Triple K's!!" My mother called us downstairs. When we was walking down the stairs I seen the boys that were playing outside on the couch looking at us as we came down. There also was a nicely dressed lady sitting next to them. I looked at them confused. Why are they here?

"Umm??" I said looking at the company then my mother. She just smiled and told us to have a seat.

"Hello, My name is Mrs. Turner and this is my son, Quan." She said pointing to this dark skin boy. He smiled up at me and I looked away blushing. I think my brother caught on because he shook his head then dapped him up. I don't understand when boys do this. Like have y'all met before?

"These two are Quan's friends. This is Marco and Ricardo." She smiled as she introduced the other two. They were on their phone minding their business.

"Well, this is my little sister named Karmi and my name is Kaedon and this is my twin brother Kaidon." I said pointing to him. They all looked up confused.

"Why do y'all have the same name??" Quan asked pointing to the both of us. My mother smiled because so many people always ask this question.

"It sounds the name but its spelt different." I said clearing up the confusion. He nodded and my mother smiled.

"That's actually cute." Mrs. Turner said smiling hard.

"Thanks. Yeah, We just moved here from Georgia." My mother said loooking at us.

make her sick beacuse she cant stand us when we fight .