The Beggining- 1

Lauren's POV
"I feel like doing another vine" I said. This time, it's gonna be with my BFF, Gabbie.

"Sooooooo..... do you have any ideas?" she said. "No, no I don't."
Okayyyyyyy c'mon Lauren THINK. What can be a good idea for a vine? Wait..... Bingo.

"Gabbie, how about we can do some tricks on the skateboard?" "Lauren, you know I can't skate, right?" she said. "Exactly! Since you don't know how to skate, I'm gonna try to teach you." "Lauren, you know I'm a bad listener too. Right?" she said. Oh yeahhhh.

Gabbie's POV
Ahhhhhhhh! Okay. I thought of something. "How about, when I try to skate, you're gonna skate in circles around me and do tricks and shit, and when you nail a trick, the 'Thug Life' sign shows, and in the background shows me crying"

"OMG, thats a great idea Gabbie!" she said. Okay, so just grab the skateboards and I will just wait here. Okay?" "Okay." She said.

~10 minutes later~

Lauren's POV
"Okay, I got it." "Great! Sooooooo....where should we start?" Gabbie said. "Just try to do a trick, it's okay if you fall, there is a mat that no one will see in the vine." "Okay." She said.

She's been okay in skating. Of course she might be bad at it, but at least she did fails, right? Okay, I've been nailing some tricks, then the perfect vine was born.

When me and Gabbie watched the vine, we were laughing our asses off. I mean, seriously, this vine was HILARIOUS!

When an hour passed by, Gabbie decided to go home and call it a night. Suddenly, I got a notification on vine. Someone had commented on my vine.

Ethan Dolan: Great vine :) You TOTALLY nailed those tricks. Can't wait to see more from you ;)

When I read the comment, I kinda got interested on this Ethan Dolan guy. When I went to his account, I saw his vines and stuff. Some were actually funny and some were OH MA GAAHHHHD! Shirtless. He had a perfect set of abs and a deep v-line and a sharp jawline. And he was pretty popular too. When I read the comment again, butterflies went on my stomach.

-------------------------------------- Find out what happened in Part two!
Coming soon. Don't worry about it though.