How We First Met

I remember it like the back of my hand. When Phil and I first met, something clicked. He looked like such a nice guy. I miss those times. I wish I could go back, to change the future. But I can't. That's not how it works.
So I'll start from the beginning...

          ____________________

It was a cold day. I really didn't want to get out of my cave of blankets. I decided that going to school today would be worse than usual. I heard that we were getting a new student and I was assigned to show him around.
I couldn't afford a car, so I'd walk to school. When I got there, I went to the office and waited for the new kid. I may have fallen asleep while waiting. But I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Hey, are you Dan? Howell?" I opened my eyes to the voice. There was a tall boy standing in front of me. He had black hair, in a fringe like mine but opposite side. His lips were thin and pink and his nose was a great shape. The best thing though, were his eyes. They were like the ocean, they had a little bit of sea glass green, a little bit of deep ocean blue, sky blue, and sun. He was wearing a plaid button down, black skinny jeans, and colorful sneakers.

"Yeah, I am. A-are you Lester?" I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Oh please, just call me Phil." He stuck out his hand. I shook it, it was warm and smooth.

"Well, Phil, shall we go?" I held the door to the office open for him, and we walked out, "so can I see your schedule? I need to know where to show you around."

"Yeah, let me get it out of my bag."
He handed me his schedule and I studied it, immediately noticing that we had almost the same classes. We started walking down the hall.

"Damn, we have the exact same classes! Except I have drama and you don't." I winked, "what are the chances of that."

"Well, that saves me the trouble of tracking you down to ask you to have lunch with me." He said smoothly, "What does your lunch schedule look like? Are you free?"

He was smirking. It was so cute!
Woah. Did I just say that was cute?
I didn't think that I was gay...

"Uh, yeah. I usually sit alone anyway. But I wouldn't mind having someone cute to sit with." I practically bit my tongue saying those words. I couldn't believe I was flirting... With a guy.

"Great! Now you have to give me your number so I can text you and tell you where to meet me. Or ask where to meet you." We stopped in the middle of the empty hallway and he pulled out his phone.

"You know, you're pretty smooth at flirting for someone who I just met." I smirked and put my number in his phone.

"Well, a lot of practice I guess. It never works though."

"Well, it's certainly working on me." I fanned myself with my hand, pretending to be overheating with embarrassment. He laughed, sticking his tongue between his teeth. It was the cutest thing. Woah. There was an awkward silence.
Suddenly, the bell rang. We both jumped.
"I guess I'll see you at lunch." My first period was drama, which Phil didn't have so I had walked him to his first period class. He gave me a peck on the cheek and, before I could say anything about it, walked into a crowd of people between me and the classroom door.

"Oh." I whispered to myself, blushing hard. A lot has happened between the office and Phil's 1st period. A lot more than what should've happened. My brain thought. No, I liked it. I actually really liked it.

___________________________

Hey guys! So I hope you're liking it so far. I have a lot of great ideas for this story. Phil seems like a nice guy, doesn't he?
Happy Holidays!
12/20/15
Cheers!
~Trash ^_^