Yes, Please

Smut warning! ^~^

In an instant Phil was pushing me against the wall, I was uncomfortable and needed to breathe. I started to question if this was right. Was this okay? Was it what I wanted?
I came up for air. We both took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah," I paused, "I just need to breath."

"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." He smiled a little, "You're just so damn sexy."
I laughed.

"No, I like it." I bit my lip. We stared at each other for a minute and then went back to making out. I was still pressed up against the wall and Phil's hand started traveling up my shirt. It slid across my chest and over my hardened nipples. My hands were on his waist and I was toying with the bottom of his shirt.
"Pull it off." He said still kissing me. I did as I was told. His chest was smooth and lickable. He pulled my shirt off and started biting my collar bones. I ran my fingers through his hair and to the back of his neck. He kissed my neck, planting love bites everywhere.

"My parents are going to kill me." I said, laughing. He clawed my back and I bit my tongue, trying not to let out a moan.
It didn't work. I moaned and Phil dug his fingers in farther. I knew he wanted the satisfaction.

We made our way over to the bed, still kissing. I fell on top of him, but we immediately rolled over so he was on top.

"First time?" He asked lifting himself off of me a bit.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be, I like taking away virginity." He licked my chest. I got goosebumps and shivered a bit.
I grabbed his skin, scratching it until he moaned. I kissed his neck and chest. Giving him my first hicky. I definitely needed practice.
We continued kissing until he tugged on my belt. I felt my dick get harder. We stood up and I had him pressed against the wall. I didn't like being in control, so I let him lead again. He bit my collar bones again, making me let out a moan. I was unsure, but I let him pull my belt off. He unbuttoned my pants, all while we were still violently making out. I wiggled out of my skinny jeans and left them in a pile on the floor. Now I wanted to get even, so I ripped of his belt and teased his pants for a minute.

"Dan!" He screeched, and started laughing, "stop teasing me! I'm already hard."
He smiled into a kiss and we both laughed. He pulled off his pants and put his hands on my cheeks, he continued kissing.
How far does he want to go?
I questioned myself. Was a boy going to take my virginity?
He interrupted my thoughts,
"Are we gonna go all the way?" He pulled on the band on my underwear. Our foreheads were pressed together and we were breathing really hard.

"Yes." I said without hesitation. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist an started kissing his neck. He held onto me and kissed my nipples. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair.
He took us over to the bed and fell on top of me again. I made a bold move and slipped my boxers off first, Phil followed. Both of our erections sprung free. I moaned.
He leaned down and kissed me, when he pulled away, he brought my lip with him. Pulling it as far out as he could without hurting me.
My eyes watered and I threw my head back. I felt his dick rub against mine, I grabbed the sheets to stop me from doing anything I might regret later. I thrust myself up into him.

"dAN!" He threw his head back and bit his lip.

"Damnit I'm gay." I sighed, and looked at Phil, "I figured I'd find out my sexuality over sex."

"I told you I'd help you figure it out." He smirked.

I sunk back into the bed and rested for a minute. We sat up, but I sat in his lap with my legs wrapped around him. He continued kissing my chest while I breathed for a minute. I knew I was close. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back, bringing my hand down and cupping his arse. We continued making out.
"Phil..." I held my breath,"I think I'm..."

"Me too." He interrupted me, "I'm way close." He kissed my neck, giving me more hickeys.

"Oh God." I grabbed his back skin. He laughed a little.

"It's okay," he rubbed my back, "Just go."
I sighed and felt it coming. I knew what a mess I'd make, it'd be a pain to clean up. And it would be nasty. It was also embarrassing. He kept kissing my neck and it was like he was just asking for it. Suddenly, white liquid was everywhere, I gasped and buried my face in his shoulder. He laughed.
"Hey," he soothed, "it's okay. Don't worry about it, I'm really close too."
I kissed his neck, and licked his jaw bone and Adam's apple. He moaned and almost immediately came. It was warm and sticky. Gross. We kept kissing, until I got up. I was freezing and wanted a blanket. I put on my boxers and threw his to him. I pulled a blanket from the hall closet and brought it over to the bed. Quickly changing the stained sheets, I got back into bed with Phil. I cuddled into his chest and pulled the blanket up to my chin. He played with my sex hair and ran his fingers through it.

"Remind me again, how many days ago did we meet?" I asked, starting to rethink what we just did.

"A couple hours ago actually."

"I better not be a one night stand." I said, folding my arms, "I actually really like you, and not just for cheeky bum sex."

"Don't worry, I really like you too. And seeing how erotic you are, makes you even sexier."

"I didn't even know I had any of that in me." I said, surprising myself, "you know, when I first saw you Phil, I was very attracted to you. I didn't even know I was gay, I thought I just envied buff guys or something. But I loved your personality, your looks, and your sense of humor. I never expected you to be the one to take my virginity..." I thought for a second, "I really like you Phil, a lot."

"Dan, I love you." He said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled, and hesitated.

"I-I love you too."

___________________________
Woah. That was erotic. I actually had a lot of fun writing this... But the ending is really bad! Oops! How are you guys doing? I hope you're having a great holiday break!
Happy Holidays!
12/22/15
Cheers!
~Trash