Love at first sight pt. 2

"Is it ok if I hold your hand so I won't lose you in the crowd?" He asked me.

"Sure, I don't mind."

"Okay." He said slightly blushing.

He grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd with all eyes on us. So many camera flashes and questions towards us. Are you guys dating? Why are you holding hands? One girl yelled, "Hashtag hotline bling!"But I just kept calm and quiet. Trying not to make a scene.

*

We made it to the after party, still holding hands. He pulled me through another crowd of celebrities trying to find us a place to sit. Everything was all white and nice.

There were also a lot a drunk and high people and hoes everywhere. Girls kept coming up to him and he just ignored then. He finally found a couch far from the loud music and we both sat down.

He started speaking. "I want to get to know you and talk to you, ok? I'm not trying to smash yet."

Yet.

"Good, because I wouldn't let you smash anyway." I said confidently.

"He laughed. "But seriously I'm a fan of yours. Your singing is amazing you can dance good, your pretty," He paused.

"You too." I said. "Well except the pretty part, unless you like being called pretty or handsome I should say, I don't know... your very good looking."

He looked at me in the eyes and laughed at me.

"I really meant to say your beautiful. Unless you like being called pretty. Your good looking is my point." He said mocking me.

We just kept laughing at each other.

"I really like how your different from the girls in this industry. We can laugh and have fun and your not drunk. I like how you can entertain a crowd without wearing tight and revealing clothes. You can proudly walk outside without any makeup on. Like, I low-key want to be like you when I grow up, I'm not even kidding." He said.

"And I like that no matter what you've done in the past, you can learn from your mistakes and come back being the best you've ever been." I told him.

"I love you." He said smiling.

* Sorry for about long wait. I just realized that I basically wrote wedding vows so hope you like it and please read my other sorry if you haven't already. It's really good I promise.