He got you back pt. 2 (requested)

You came back home from the club at around 2 in the morning and you were a little drunk. You took off your shoes and started walking upstairs to your room.

All of the lights were turned off and you kept bumping into stuff. You opened the door and turned on the light to reveal a wide awake Justin.

"Y/n." He said with a blank face.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time. Did I wake you up?"

"No. I've actualy been waiting for you to come home."

"I won't come home this late again."

"Yeah, remember when I said your ass would be mine when you came back?"

"Yes."

"Come here."

You were reluctant to go over to him because he sounded scary.

"Now." He said louder.

You slowly walk over to him nervous about what he would do. You could tell that he wasn't playing around and he was serious.

He gets up from the bed, picks you up and slams you on the bed. He talks of your dress roughly.

"Don't wear that outside the house ever." He said sternly.

"What if I do?"

"I will fuck you up."

Nigga, it's not that serious. I was just playing, you think. You didn't say anything because you didn't want to make him more mad.

"Y/n."

"What?'

"I'm joking."I meant what I said but the look on your face was so hilarious!" He said laughing.

"You play to much."

"Whatever, it was funny. I should be an actor. You have to admit that I was good. Yeah...so can we like, have sex now. Your naked already so we might as well."

You thought about it. "Fuck it. Why not."

*I hope it was good. Don't forget to vote and comment! Give me requests.