Chapter 01

-Chapter 01-

Renee's P.O.V :

"Wait up, guys" said a voice. My friends and I turned towards the voice and saw Anne running towards us.
"OMG, Anne you are back, how was Hawaii?" said Bella(Isabella)
"It was great but I missed you guys so much."replied Anne before she hugged each of us.
"Let's get to our lockers before the bell rings."said Elisa
******
Once we got to our lockers-our locker are separated by two lockers in intervals, so we are not far from each other- i got out my books for the first class. When all of a sudden the hallway becomes very quiet and still-the hallway becomes this quiet only when all the kings/bad boys are around-except some bitches/sluts next to my locker snickering. I turn around and close my locker quietly and lean against it and bow my head when I hear footsteps heading my way. The next thing I know, one of the "Kings" has stopped to talk to one of the bitches next to me. Finally they walk away and as if on cue the fist bell rings bringing back the buzz to the hallway. And now my friends are around me and talking, when suddenly Elisabeth says, "Lets get to class early or get detention on the first day."
" yeah, I also have to go to class early and get a good seat,see you guys later" I said and gave them hugs and walked towards my first class.
******
On reaching my first class, I take a seat at the back of the class close to the window and luckily for me there's only three people in the class, so I fish out my ipod and listen to some classics.
********
This is my first book on Wattpad so I'm gonna need all the help you can give to me.

~Vote
~Comment
~Fan
~Share.

~Ellie😋