Chapter 04

-Chapter 04-

Anne's P.O.V: Part 1

I just left the gym locker room after taking a quick shower. I feel ashamed, ditching my best friends to hug out with Luke but he wouldn't take no for an answer so I had to give in. I could see hurt and betrayal in Bella's eyes, - she always looks forward to our girls night - but I will make it up to her on Saturday.
I just have to grasp the chance I have with Luke, I'm doing what i am doing to avenge what Luke did to my best friend, Skylar making her leave town to go and live in Hawaii with her cousins, well my best friends won't understand because I never told them, the only person who knows is Skylar who is in Hawaii.
"Hey, Anne, you ready to go? "said Luke interrupting my thoughts.
"yeah, let's go"I reply
He holds my hand and we walk out together and I see Luke's pack beside his car, I glance at him and realize that he sees no problem with them being there.
I stop in my tracks, "I thought we were going on a date.... Alone. " I put emphasis on the alone.
"well, sorry to disappoint you but they are coming, they insisted on coming.
"But, don't worry, I'll make it up to you, soon enough.
"Okay. "

When we get close to Luke's car he stops to talk toon of his friends. After a while this friend leaves and Luke straightens himself against his car.
~He's waiting to open the door for you, go~
I move closer to the door but once I get there Luke moves towards the driver's side leaving me to stand there like an idiot.
"Honk, Honk" Luke blowing the horn brings me back to earth.
I get into the car quietly with my fists clenched.

"Sorry about that, I thought I left something in my locker. "I say Luke, who is looking at me with a confused look in his face.

"So, did you leave anything behind?" he asks.

"just a speck of my dignity," I say under my breath.

"What was that? "

"No, i didn't leave anything. "

"Okay then let's go." he says and put the car in drive. I just nod and look put the window.

~&&~
At the diner.
"What would the guys and the lady like to have? " says the waitress who looks like she's in college.

"I would like to have you tonight, " says Luke to the blushing waitress.
I can't believe Luke brought me here so he could flirt with waitresses... Is this what he does with all his dates?😕😕

"What would you like to have.. " I could hear the waitress saying in the background.

"Anne! " boomed Luke interrupting my thoughts.

I jumped a little in my seat, "Sorry, I spaced out. " I said

"We noticed. " said Jesse - one of Luke's best friends-

"I'll have a chicken burger with a side dish of your medium fries pack and  diet coke, please." I said referring to the waitress, which she writes in her notepad.

"I'll be back with your orders. " she said and walks away.

After staring after her, Luke turns to face me, "Is everything alright, you have spaced out a lot  since i picked you up."

"o, it's nothing. " I reply.

We talked for a while and I found out that, Jesse is just a good guy in bad boy gang. Alec is the girl crazy guy and Jeremy us the quiet guy. Of all of them I like Jesse the most, he so straight forward like Elisa, followed by Jeremy, he's just so quiet and cute and the shares his thoughts when they come to him like Renee.... Okay the food just arrived and I want to dig in I'm so hungry tight now. 🍔🍟🍹.

While we were eating Luke and the waitress kept glancing at each other, I thought I was just a flirt thing on Luke's part but I guess it wasn't, since in the middle of eating Luke said he was going to the restroom and when he came back ten minutes later, his lips were swollen from being kissed for a long time. He sat down next to me again as he told Alec in guy language that he got her number. I'm sure he thinks I don't understand his language, but having a twin brother who always has friends over has taught me a acting or two. I can't  take this anymore, I have even lost my appetite.

"I'm going to the restroom, " I announce and leave the both holding back my anger.

"Don't get lost, " hollered Jesse from the table.

I don't reply 'coz if I do my fears will come through and I'll most likely fall on floor if i hadn't seen a pair of feet sticking out.

I walk into the restroom and look at myself in the mirror, now i can feel my eyes tearing up. Why, i cant possiblely be jealous.. I hear a door close so I wash my face and go into a stall to do my business and come to find the waitress washing her hands.
I just walk to the next free sink and was my hands with some soap -got to keep clean- and grab paper towel to clean my hand and see  the waitress smirking 😏at through the mirror.
I can't let her get to me, so I smirk 😏 at her and sending her a wink 😉 before leaving the restroom.

I walk out with my head high and find Jeremy leaning against the wall playing piano tiles on his phone.

"Hey, Jer"

He shudders at the nickname, I let out a giggle a and smirk at him.

"Hi, Anne. I came to tell you to watch your back, around Luke and Alec. I think they want to hurt you." he says with an intense look.

"Wow, Jeremy, are you sure? " I joke and look at him and realize he's serious.

"I'm sorry but sure I will."

"Let's get back to them, we're leaving.

~¥€~
~&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&~
~*********************************~

I finally updated, it took me long enough, I hope you like it, cuz it took so much time.

~Vote
~Comment
~Share
~Fan

~Ellie😜