Friends With Benefits?

"Hey Harry," I say shyly into the phone, "are you busy?" Of course he is, it's 3am he was asleep.

   "Well, not anymore," he chuckles into the phone, his voice raspy and weak, and honestly really hot, "why, what's up?"

   Honestly nothing, "lonely... can't sleep." I reply, it was pretty much true. He's my temporary fix.

   "Be here in 5?" he says, knowing exactly what I wanted. "Yep," I reply, then hanging up.

   I got out of my warm bed and didn't even bother charging from Harrys baggy t-shirt and thong. He would probably enjoy this better anyways. I grabbed my phone and keys and started to drive to Harrys, and singing along to whatever came onto the radio.

    I arrived to Harrys house, seeing all his lights off. I walk up to the front door and grab his spare key he keeps in the plant on his windowsill. I walk inside, locking the door back up as I enter, and make my way through the dark house into his room, his phone light the only brightness in the house.

   "Hey Jen," he says, his voice still sleepy and raspy, making him sexier than he is already with his toned bare chest and dark tattoos covering him. Just in his boxers too, I walk over to the bed, placing my phone and keys on his side table.

   He sits up, and I sit on the bed, right next to him. He looks over at me with his green sea eyes, making him look irresistible, he looks like he's ready to kill his pray, me.

   He places his warm hands on my cold pale cheek, moving himself closer and closer to my face with each breath. Neither of us blinking with any move, just taking in what's happening. It's not like this hasn't happened so many times before.

   He was inches from my face, I could feel his warm breath against my face, his hand still pressed to my cheek which was now warming up from his body heat.

   "Harry-" I start, but get Interrupted by his face smashing against mine harshly, this was anything but a soft kiss. Our lips moving in sync with each other, his tongue pushing against my bottom lip begging for entry which I gladly grant.

   My hands find their way up his bare body into his curly, messy hair, tugging with the pressure I know he likes, making him moan into the sloppy kiss.

   By now we were both turned on, he pushes me down, forcing me to lay on my back as he climbs on top of me, breaking the kiss for seconds before slamming his wet lips back onto mine.

   He started to pull my-his- t-shirt off of me, leaving me in my bra (which I had thrown on before I left) and my underwear.

   "Your so beautiful," he says, straddling my stomach and staring into my eyes once more, this made me want him, badly.

   He places light kisses going down from my lips, to my jaw, down my neck, down my chest and finally down my stomach, stopping right at the line of my thong.

   He pulls them down with his teeth, making me want him even more. With that he places one of his long god like fingers into me, slowly pumping, before shoving another finger into me.

   He started pumping faster, making me extremely wet and giving him power over me, he smirked as he saw my back starting to arch and my head throwing back onto the pillow. As I was just about to come, he pulls his fingers out, leaving me breathless and needing more.

   "Harry! W-why did you stop," I let out in between breaths, he just smirks bigger, and removes my bra, as I remove his boxers, releasing his throbbing length.

   We switch positions, him laying down and my straddling him this time, before placing myself on top of his swelling cock. I slowly drop onto it, his length going so far in me nobody has been except Harry, thanks to his extraordinary size.

   He places his hands onto my sides, guiding me up and down slowly, riding him faster every drop. "God, baby girl," he moans loudly, making my eyes roll into my head.

   He throws his head back in pleasure as we both moan in the dark room, the sound of the bed squeaking as we go faster and faster.

   We're both about to reach climax as I hop off and lay beside him as we both come and moan together.

   We lay in silence as we come down from our highs, "Sometimes I wish we were more than just friends with benefits you know." he says once he gets enough breath to speak.

   "Me too, but that can never happen." I say knowing we both can't keep a steady relationship. I get up from the bed, putting what I had of clothes back on and kissing Harrys sweaty forehead before grabbing my phone and keys and leaving him naked on the bed.

-
Okay soo as you can see I just started this book which isn't really a book- for those of you who don't know this is just dirty imagines so every chapter is like a different girl different story type thing.

since its dirty imagines, most to all the content will be 18+ but that's not stopping anyone from reading it under 18 (since I'm not even 18 and I'm writing it lol)

so there will be things such as BDSM, incest(if anyone is very against this please let me know, also I do not support/care for it, story purposes only), big age differences, many kinks and other things a lot of people find disturbing.

ALSO I want your opinion on if I should make this book only harry imagines or do all of 1D imagines, for example like one chapter could be Niall, and some could be like threesome with Liam and harry (just examples) so please comment and let me know thanks :)

LASTELY
My requests are open!! just send me a PM (private message) and I will create it and give credits/mention :D

  -val