Chapter 1

I had come back from school and got changed into my pink dress with white heels before driving to my best friend's house. I saw her waiting for me outside. She got in and I drove off to my house once again. Today we had planned to have a movie night. I placed my bag away and sat down on my bed, whilst she chose a movie.
"I can't pick one, Nat. Here, you choose." She handed me the movies. I couldn't choose either. "Let's just watch Daddy's Home," I told her and gave her the movie which was placed on the side of the cabinet.
An hour later
Whilst we were watching the movie, we kept hearing high pitched screams from the neighbours and people laughing their heads off. "Your neighbours are so loud now. They were never like this were they?" Isabelle said as she placed a handful of sweets in her mouth.
"I know. I think I heard my mum saying we have new neighbours or something. It could be they moved whilst we were at school. I don't want that to happen because the previous neighbours were so kind and funny. Especially their little children; they had twins." I told her as another scream came from next door. "I wanna know who my new neighbours are." I told her as she texted someone on her phone.
"Noo!" She screamed, not too loudly though. "My mum is telling me that we are going to my step dad's house. He's called us over for dinner tomorrow evening." She cried. She doesn't like her step father's children; she finds them really annoying.
"I think you should go," I told her and a bang was heard from the neighbours. "I'm going to tell my mum to tell the neighbours to keep the noise down." I walked downstairs and saw my mum seated on the sofa watching her favourite TV show. "Mum," I said and walked in front of the TV. She paused it so she didn't miss what was happening.
"Yes?"
"Have we got new neighbours now?" I asked her.
"Yeah we do, why?" She placed a morsel of food in her mouth.
"They are so annoying! They keep shouting and screaming, it's seriously disturbing us."
"Why are you telling me this?" She asked suspiciously whilst narrowing her eyes.
"Oh you know, just for fun," I said (Note the sarcasm). She stared at me blankly like she didn't understand a word I just said.
"Sarcasm mum." I sighed. She made an 'oh' face. "I told you so you can tell them to shut up," I told her.
"You go."
"What?" I asked, in case I heard it wrong.
"You go. You're the one getting disturbed by them, not me." My mum is saying this. My mum?
"Okay, I will. I'll take Belle along with me too," I said. I walked upstairs and told Belle (Isabelle's nickname) to come along with me so she grabbed the remote and switched the TV off before walking outside with me. Music, loud music, could be heard from outside the house- it sounded like someone was having a party in there.
"Knock on the door," Isabelle spoke so I did. After several of knocks someone opened the door. It was tall dude with icy blue eyes looking straight down at us. He scanned us up and down before speaking.
"Hey," his voice was very low but I read his lips to know what he said.
"Hi we came to, um, well tell you that your music and screaming and all that is very disturbing." I spoke, Isabelle checking him out and grinning.
"Dylan!" He screamed. He screamed once more before a guy arrived. He had brown eyes with 3 or 4 moles on his left cheek and jawline. He also had a wide smile that he did towards us. I blushed for some reason but quickly stopped.
"Yes?" He spoke his voice sounding amazing to me. This was one of the first times, after I broke up with my ex, when I had fallen for someone. "Hello?" He said waving his hand in front of my face breaking my thoughts.
""Oh, yeah sorry. Um I came to ask if you could... Turn the music down a little, please?" He looked at me, a little upset. "Oh it's totally fine if you don't want to, I don't really mind,"
"So why'd you ask if you don't mind?" He sighed after saying this and closed the door on our face- RUDE! I walked back to my house but before I walked in, I heard the music go down a little. I smiled because he did as I had asked even though he was a little rude by shutting the door on us.
"He did it," Belle said.
"I know. He's not that rude after all." we walked back inside and carried on with the movie. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Dylan. I didn't even know him properly.
"Oh shit! Sorry Nat!" She said as she had spilled her Red Bull on my dress.
"Its fine, I'll just change into something else." I told her before she kept apologizing. I walked to my cupboard and got my night top and shorts out. I wore it as Belle watched the movie. I took my dress of and put it to the side whilst getting my top. Before I placed it over myself I saw a person looking at me from the new neighbours house. It was Dylan smirking at me and holding a red cup in his hand. I then realised I was wearing just my bra and quickly ducked before someone else saw. I got up after wearing my night top and saw he was gone. This felt really freaky so I quietly walked to my bed and lied down on my stomach next to Isabelle who was doing the same.

Hi this is my 2nd fan fiction and I think I've gotten pretty good at writing them! I'm not bragging ;) Please please please vote this book and my Joe Sugg fan fiction, it would mean a lot thx! Also comment if you liked it because I love Dylan O'Brien so cute!