Serve 8

"This is Momoi Satsuki. My girlfriend."

EHH?!

Serve 8, Jealousy.

"Tet... Tetsu... -nii... girlfriend?" I was shocked. "It's nice to meet you. (F/n)-chan. Tetsu told me everything about you." She smiled. "It's... it's nice to meet you too. Momoi-san." I said while was looking down nervously.

"Please just call me Satsuki." "Y... yeah. Eh?" I looked at Akashi-kun. He was quite shocked. "Ara... don't tell me... are you Akashi-kun?" eh? She knew him?

Akashi-kun held my hand "Eh? What are you do...IIIINNG?!" he took me to his room with full speed. "I wonder what's wrong with him."

At Akashi-kun's room, "Eh? She's our Art teacher?!" I was surprised. "What did you do at Art class?" he asked. "Hmm... well... I slept every Art class. Tee-he." "It's not 'Tee-he'. What should I do now? I don't know that she's Master's girlfriend!" "Why are you so afraid ?!"

Ah! I remember now! He's my servant. If she knew about this, he will be dropped out from Teiko school.

"Akashi-kun! Come here for a sec!" Tetsu-nii called him. "What should I do?!" he looked so scared. "Just... act normal okay?" "Right! Just... act normal..." he sighed and walked to Tetsu-nii. I followed him.

At the living room, I stood next to Akashi-kun. Momoi-san looked at Akashi-kun while Akashi-kun was looking down. His face was sweating a lot. "I knew it. It is you. Akashi Seijurou-kun." "A... anu... Momoi-san..." "Don't worry, Akashi-kun. I won't tell the principal about this."

"Really?!" Momoi-san smiled. "I promise!" "Thank you very much!" Akashi-kun bowed his head.

"Anu... Momoi-san I mean Sensei." "Hm? What is it? (F/n)-chan?" "Sorry for always sleeping at your class. Beause of that, I never realize that you're my Art teacher." I said with a sad tone. "It's okay. I know that my class is a boring class. Ahahaha... haha..." Momoi-san started to cry. "Ghek! No! I don't mean by that!"

"Heeh... (F/n), you're a bad student." Said Taiga-senpai. "Well... like I said before, I don't mean that!" I yelled. "Sorry! Sensei. I didn't mean that. I just feel tired that's why I always fall asleep when it's Art class." I explained. "It's because the music that you play so beautiful, I feel like I was sleep in a soft pillow!" I said.

"I... I see... I'm glad that my music make you feel happy." She smiled. She has a beautiful smile. No wonder Tetsu-nii liked her.

She suddenly snapped my forehead. "Itta!" "Don't call me sensei. Just call me Satsuki!" "Ah! S... sorry!" I apologized.

"I forgot to tell you, that Kagami-kun will stay here." "Uwaa..! Really?!" I was so excited. I can't believe that we can stay together. Even for a while, I'm still so excited.

"Momoi, why don't you stay here and sleep with Kuroko." Taiga-senpai teased them. Their faces were all red. "Wh... what are you talking about, Kagamin!" Satsuki-san slapped Taiga-senpai's back.

"Ahahaha...! I was just kidding!" he laughed. "I also agree with Taiga-senpai." I whispered to Akashi-kun. "Me too." Akashi-kun whispered back to me.

"What are you two whispering huh?" Satsuki-san smiled at us. But it's not a happy smile. She smiled like an evil devil. That made us scared. "N-n-n-nothing!" we both said with fear.

"Ah! It's already this late. I have to go back." Satsuki-san walked to the door. "Uh... Satsuki-san." I called her. She stopped and looked back. "Be... before you go, why don't you join us eat the dinner that Akashi-kun will make." I said. "My, what a pleasure." She smiled.

Satsuki-san smiled like an angel and she was so nice. No wonder Tetsu-nii loved her.

Akashi-kun served us the dinner. We all ate at the same time. It's like a big family. So warm. So, this is what family likes.