Serve 7

Serve 7, Birthday Christmas!

Today is 17th December! That means... it's almost Akashi-kun birthday! What present should I give to him? Hmmm... maybe we should celebrate it together!

At the club, "Celebrate Akashicchi birthday? I'm in!" Kise-kun excited. "Lots of food..." Murasakibara-san only thought about food. "Eto... then everyone in right?" I asked. "Yeah...!" everyone's in! "Hmm... where we should celebrate it?" I thought. "Why don't at your house?" suggested Midorima-san.

"Eh? No! You can't!" Akashi-kun lived with me there! "How about here?" suggested Aomine-kun. "That's a good plan!" thank you, Aomine-kun! "Let's get busy then!" everyone started to excite.

"Busy for what?" everyone flinched. We all looked at our back. A red hair boy and a golden eye on his left eye. Yes, it's Akashi-kun!

"N... nothing busy! Right?" I looked at they all. "Y... yeah! Nothing busy! Uh... anyway... my tummy kind of hurt! So I won't be able to practice! Bye!" Kise-kun ran off. "Ah...my head also hurt! Sorry! I have to go home now!" Aomine-kun also ran off. "Akashi, I've got a text from my family that I have to go home right now. Is it okay?" asked Midorima-san. "Y... yeah." Midorima-san left the room. "Aka-chin, I'm going to buy some food. So it's okay that I leave you here with (F/n)-chin right?" asked Murasakibara-san. "It's... its okay." Akashikun looked very confuse. "Well, bye-bye Aka-chin, bye-bye (F/n)-chin!" Murasakibara-san walked away.

"What happen?" "You didn't look in the future?" I asked. "No. I don't want to." He said. I smiled. "I see."

"So, what happen? What are you hiding from me?" he glared at me. "Ghek! I... I'm not hiding from you anything! Ahaha...!" I laughed. "Then, today we won't be having a practice. Shall we go home?" "Yeah!" I said with smiled.

At home Kise-kun texted me. He said he will buy some decoration with Midorima-san. And then Aomine-kun texted and said that he will buy the cake. Well, you know about Murasakibara-san. He'll buy some food. Well as for me, I'll distract him for not practice.

18th December, at the club everyone decorated the place. I looked at Midorima-san. He's cutting some bear shaped. It's cute!

"Uwaa... Awesome! Midorima-san!" I praised him. He looked very proud. "Hmph! This is nothing!"

"Ah! I must go now! Have to distract Akashi-kun." I ran to the door. "Sorry everyone! I leave this place to you!" I closed the door. "Oi Murasakibara! Help us for a bit!" said Aomine. "Ahh no way! It's so tiring!" Said Murasakibara with lazy tone. "You're no use!"

I told Akashi-kun to come to my class and I waited him. The door has just pushed. I looked and that's Akashi-kun. "Oh! (F/n). What is it that you want to talk about?" he said. The girls at my class are shocked and glared at me. I think I have told him to come at the wrong place.

I carried my bag and walked to him. "Uhh... anu... just want to asked to go home together." I said. "Hah? But, today..." "Today there's no practice. Everyone still have some business." I cut his line. "I... see. As expect our manager." Ghek! I felt some strange aura. I looked back and that's his fans aura. It scared me! "A... anyway! Let's go!" I pushed Akashi-kun out the class.

Outside the school, I wonder what happened at the club. "Ah! Akashi-kun, can you wait? I think I forgot to get my note." I said. "I'll get it for you." He said. "Eh? N... no need! I'll get it by myself! You just stay here okay!" I ran to the club. "She's acting very strange."

At the club, I opened the door and I looked to the place. It's quite nice. "Ah! (F/n)! You've came." Said Aomine-kun. "I thought it will be a mess." I said quite surprise. "Well that's Kise alright who made this place." Said Aomine-kun. "Anyway, what flavor should I pick for Akashi?" asked Kise-kun. "Hmm... I'm not quite sure." I thought.