Chapter 2

Once I left the car, and walked up about 20 stairs, I finally reached the entrance of the school. I just let out a sigh as all the memories come flooding back, the reason I had to exchange high schools the first time, I hate high school. I look back and my mom is gone. I let out a sigh louder than last time, and slowly open the door to the high school, I took a good look around and on the left of me... Was about 4 doors, that I'm assuming were classrooms, and another room that had the word "OFFICE" printed on the glass that clearly wasn't transparent. I walked to the door, took a deep inhale, and knocked on the door quietly. I heard a young woman's voice call "COME IN!" And to my surprise, it was a young woman. She was the principle as what she told me. Her name was Mrs. Lynne. She seemed very nice, and she handed me a schedule and said if I got lost or needed something to just return to the office. I thanked her and walked out of the small office, my first class was Astronomy. I looked at the paper again, and it read that Astronomy was in room 102. I was so confused, but then I seen a boy . He looked like he attended as a student, so the clumsy person I am, walked up to him and asked where room 102 was. He just looked at me and smiled. "Follow me" he said. He had me follow him up about 50 stairs, or so it felt. This high school is massive.

I looked up at him, and he had the hugest smile plastered across his face. I giggle, and he turns around "what's so funny?" I just giggle even more when he says that, "oh I don't know... Just that you're smiling like crazy" he turns back around and I swear for about a good 10 seconds he blushed. He turns around again "what's your name?" He asks very boldly. I smile and say "my name is Katelynne, you?" He smiles "beautiful name. My name is Oliver, but just call me Oli. Nice to meet you" I blush and say "Thanks. Nice to meet you, too.". He smiled when he seen me blush, I just met him and I think he's really nice, his hair looks so perfect, the way it falls on his head, and it reaches right above his eyes. Oh, his eyes. How his eyes sparkle. His smile, it's so cute. I look up and realize that Oli stopped walking, and I was just following him, so obviously I stopped walking too. He's still standing there. But right about now, he just stares into my eyes, and I think "is he really trying something, we just met, I mean... I have no problem with it.. But just... We just met, we should at least get to know eachother before he tries anything" . Before I can do anything, I realize that we're lost in eachothers eyes. I just back up a bit and say "thanks Oli, I gotta get to class though. We can meet up later?" He smiles "yeah, how about right at lunch?" I blush knowing that he actually wants to see me again. "Yeah, that's perfect. "

-

Authors note : guise, I've been working so hard on this. And the last time I checked this story has about 4 reads, lol. I hope it gets popular. It's gonna turn out dirty in a couple chapters, just be patient xD