Chapter 2: A New Friend/Crush?!?

Jess' POV
Me and Laurence walk over to school and find our lockers turns out we were right beside each other Laurence asked me why I was 1 hour early I said because I wanted to check out the new school he said he came early because of that too! And to hang his "Attack on Titan" poster I said that I love anime and he said he can tell by my button. I put up a mirror and a calendar on the inside of the door and organize my books by period looking at my schedule and also put my manga away I used a purple marker to check out the first day of school on my calendar and put some stickers on the front of my locker mostly kitties I look over on Laurence's locker and see about the same layout as my locker only instead if a mirror it was his poster and instead of stickers he just put there on the door a picture of him and a girl with a mixture of red,orange and yellow hair I asked who was that girl he said it was his sister and instead of purple he put green I asked him why he didn't put a mirror he said he doesn't like vain and doesn't look at himself as handsome or something like that I right away agreed with him and said that I only keep a mirror to make faces when I'm bored he asked me if we wanted to be friends I immediately said yes and we walked to the courtyard next to the pond and sat on the bench next to a cherry tree as the cherry petals fell I looked at Laurence and our eyes locked turned away and blush I wonder if he noticed if he did i would hide in a corner wait..... what am I saying?!? Wait.... NO!! I think I have a crush no! I wonder if he fells the same Gah! No Jess study and manga first boys later! But he is cute and kind and has the same interest not to mention wait... Oh Yeah!! Me and him both graduated tied for first honor so he is smart he's like the boy version of well... ME! I wonder if he feels the same hmm.....

Laurence's POV
I'm really in love! She's the perfect girl! She's the GIRL version of me but pretty and kinder and sweeter she really is something different. But I don't know why girls like me Jess is the only girl that I can talk to without sounding stupid to besides Cadenza but she's my sister! For some reason girls swoon over me but Jess isn't like that I'm like her I don't make decisions about love by having too swoon over other people but Jess is different Gah! I'm always saying different but it's true! But not in a bad way in a unique way but just looking at her makes my heart race! Heh......

~Thanks for reading Part 2 in Pheonix High I hope you enjoy this story thanks for your support and tune in for part 3!~