Morning of Song

Jess' POV
This bed is so comfy! It's like a pill- wait is that music? I heard music coming from downstairs. I changed my clothes and went downstairs I heard 2 girls singing to "Photograph"

As I walked down the stairs I smelt food as in breakfast! Instead of slowly walking I more like ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Mandy and Trish singing and cooking breakfast. Pancakes,toast,sausage,BACON and omelettes. I started to dance a little.

"Mandy! Sing along!" Mandy said as she noticed I was awake.

"No. I don't sing." I said back

"C'mon! Then wake up the others!"
Trish said putting the bacon on the table with 12 chairs

"Fine besides it's only you 2." I said starting to sing to "Rather Be"

Laurence's POV
*sniff* I.Smell.BREAKFAST!!!!
I quickly slid down the stairway handle and went to the kitchen. I heard music coming from the kitchen and 3 girls singing? I sneaked past the corner and found Jess,Mandy and Trish singing and dancing while cooking. They were singing "Rather Be" and Jess was dancing with Mandy as Trish finished the pancakes tapping her toes. Mandy saw me and mouthed "dance with Jess". I went over to Jess still singing and dancing as Mandy backed away trying to hold back squealing. I put my hands on Jess' and she turned around and almost fell on the table. I caught her with my hand and held her by the waist. I kissed her forehead and put her back on her feet.
"I ship it!" Trish said putting the pancakes on the table

"Did I miss Laurence and Jess kiss?" Cadenza shouted from upstairs?!?

"Forehead!" Mandy shouted back

"Well shoot!" Cadenza said coming down the stairs
"MUSIC!!! THANK GOD!" Cadenza added sitting at the table
"Did someone say music?" Nicole and Dante said coming down

"Great now just wake up Zoey and Garroth!" Mandy said

"We're already up!" Zoey and Garroth said sitting down

"Well then, Dig in!" Trish said we all started eating until we were stuffed.

-Mandy~Sama