the hotel room and bed sharing

Lebron:( i held beys hand walking into the hotel while she held her daughter and i ordered one room with one bed and smiled at bey and she smiled back and kept holding my hand the whole way into our room)

Bey: ( lebron got one room with one bed and smiled at me and i smiled back and held is hand more and the whole way into our room while i carried my daughter)

(In the room with both)

Lebron: so u wanna cuddle with me

Bey: yeah and im glad were here in this moment together

Lebron: Me to bey and do u and ur girl mind sharing a bed with me and taking photos together

Bey: nope not one bit and i feel safe with u

Lebron: good and lets go shower together

Bey: ok sure

Lebron:( i went over to her at the bed and she took my hand and we went into the bathroom and locked the door and we stripped and we got in and i wrapped my arms around her and leaned down and kissed her lips and she kissed back and then i pulled her close and stuck two fingers in her and went a little fast and added two more and kept going faster then after fourty minutes she was flowing so badly so i went on my knees and ate her out and got her clean and got up and we kissed and we smiled at one another and were both happy)

Bey: ( when we got to the room we showered together and lebron ate me out and cleaned me and kissed and smiled and were happy and now gonna share a bed together with my girl and we get to take pics)

Lebron:( we got out and got dried and clothed each other and went to lay down with her daughter and got ready to take pics)

Bey: (now were in bed together with my daughter and lebron brought me close to him and kissed me and i took one of us kissing lips and me laying my head on his chest and us laying side by side then got up and went and took one in the bathroom and went out to go to sleep and when i got in bed on my side lebron pulled me close to him and pulled my daughter clise to and put his arms around us and he kissed my neck)

Lebron: (me and bey and blue fell aslep after our fun and i pulled them close to me and wrapped my arms around them and kissed her neck and we were asleep)