Until we meet again

Emily's POV

Today me and my best friends Kelsey were going to the mall. I woke up and his dreamy eyes were in my head I couldn't get them out he's just so perfect, I don't know what's gotten into me I don't even know who he is, I don't even know his name. It was currently 9:35am so I decided it was time to wake up, I got out of bed and did the usual, I showered, brushed my teeth and straightened my long brown curly hair, after that I did my make up just the usual foundation,powder,eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. I chose to wear my high waisted black shorts,my navy Baggie hollister jumper and my black converse. I didn't try to look good I mean I wasn't trying to impress anybody. The time showed 11:24am I was meant to be meeting them outside the mall at 11:30am I was running a tad late, my mum offered to drive me there so I grabbed my bag with all my things and walked to the car and my mum drove me to the mall. The time showed 11:39am, I saw Kelsey waiting outside for me. I jumped out the car and thanked my mum for the lift. I went up to Kelsey "hey guys sorry I was late" you said smiling "don't worry em" Kelsey said.

*in the mall*

The first thing we did when we got to the mall was go to Starbucks, we walked in and was cueing up. A minute after we went in I could presence a tall boy stood behind turned round, it was him I was surprised to see him again, he had a smirk on his face when I turned round, I saw Ethan with him he said "hey Emily nice to see you again" he had a smile on his face. It was my turn to order and i ordered a hot chocolate because that was the only thing I liked from Starbucks, they asked for my name and I said "Emily", he whispers in your year "nice name babe" the warmth of his breath gave you goose bumps, he said "I'll pay for you" I replied "it's okay but thanks for the nice gesture" he replied with a smirk on his face "i insist" I let him pay for me and I waited for my drink while Kelsey was waiting for me and he slipped a piece of paper into my pocket, they called his name before mine "Grayson" he's called Grayson how did I not work it out. They called my name out and I collected it and said to Grayson "thanks again for the drink" he smiled and replied "no problem" i walked over to Kelsey and sat down.

Grayson's POV

I walked into Starbucks with Ethan and there was a girl stood in front of us and she turned her face to us and it was Emily, the girl in the woods she is so gorgeous I want her so bad. I smirked at her as Ethan said "hey Emily nice to see you again" with a grin on his face. She ordered a hot chocolate and gave her name "Emily" her name is beautiful, I've not been able to get her name out of my head since I last saw her. I whispered seductively into her ear "nice name babe" i then said "I'll pay for you" she replied "it's okay but thanks for the nice gesture" I said "I insist" while smirking. She let me pay for her, I wrote my number on a piece of paper and shoved it into her pocket, they called my name and I went to collect my drink. Then they called out the name "Emily" she collected her drink and came over to me "thanks again for the drink" I smiled and replied "no problem" she's so beautiful I crave seeing her beautiful face, hair, eyes, body I crave her and I've only just met her.

Emily's POV

"Em who were those two guys you was talking to?" Kelsey asked, before I could reply Kelsey asked "is it your boyfriend?" you both laughed, "seriously though em who are they?" I replied to Kelsey "long story short I was riding Dorothy in the woods and I got lost and they helped me" Kelsey replied to you "did you get their numbers?" You looked at her "no I didn't but..." I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket that Grayson shoved in there, i unfolded the paper and their was his number
"Grayson
**********49
Call or text me I'll be waiting for you x"
I looked back up and smiled, Kelsey asked "what you smiling for?" I replied "he gave me his number..." "TEXT HIM" she said loudly "okay okay" you wrote the number down into your phone.
Emily - hey Grayson ☺️
Grayson quickly replied.
Grayson - hey is this Emily? 😏
I put my phone in my bag as we were shopping. We went into top shop and I bought a simple crop top and ripped black jeans, then we went into hollister and I bought a nice dress from there. We walked round the shops for about an hour and then crashed at my house.

*at the sleepover*

We was all talking about stupid things and the boys today when I got a couple of texts from Grayson.
Grayson - hey Emily is this you? 😏
Grayson - emilyyyy
You replied
Emily - what's up Grayson?
I and Grayson talked all night long and i didn't really take much notice of what my friends were talking about.

Authors note- sorry if this was bad guys, also sorry for being so short. I hope you are enjoying lost girl so far 💖💖