Boys and horses

Emily's POV
The movie had finished and it was really good, Cameron Dallas is one of my favourite people, he is my idol. While me and Grayson was walking out I said "I just love cam he's so cute" Grayson replied "he's a cool guy, he's like one of my best friends" "seriously gray?" "Yeah..Em I need to tell you something" "okay what is it" "basically..me and Ethan do YouTube videos and vines..I didn't want to tell you earlier if you thought it was stupid and silly..but me and Ethan really enjoy doing it.." I replied "gray it isn't stupid or silly I love watching viners and youtubers, I've always wanted to do them but I wouldn't get anywhere" you laughed, "of course you would" "I woul...shit I forgot..I need to go and ride Dorothy" Grayson replied "I can take you" he had a big smile on his face, "okay thanks gray" you walked out of the mall and went to his car. I texted Emma,

Emily - hey Kels, Grayson is taking me to the stables. Xxxxx
Kels - ARE YOU OFF YOUR MIND?!??!?!?! HE COULD RAPE YOU IN THE STABLE XXXXX
Emily - Calm down Kels he's cool. Xxxxx
Kels - fine xxxxx

Your favourite song came on 'midnight memories' by one direction, you turned it up without asking it was at the chorus and me and gray started singing at the top of our voices, we both started laughing. We arrived at the stables and I quickly went to the tack room with gray and changed my converse to my country boots, gray stayed at my stable as I went to get Dorothy from the field. I went back to the stable with her, Grayson helped me groom her, he was brushing her and then he put the brush in my face and started laughing I shoved him laughing. I put my hat on and tacked up Dorothy, gray came to watch me ride in the school, I warmed up just a simple walk, Trot and canter. I then put up so jumps I started off small and eventually I got up to 1 meter 22 Dorothy jumped them like a dream, the whole time Grayson was looking at my butt, "your turn" I said to Grayson "alright then" he replied confidently. I jumped off Dorothy and gave gray my hat, "do I look s'cute" he asked I laugh "yeah obviously". He got on Dorothy and he looked too tall for her, he looked like a goof. I was walking round with him and I held onto Dorothy and then I let go "no no no no Emily don't let go.." I replied "I thought you was pretty confident" I laughed he looked at me and smirked "don't worry she follows me everywhere" he laughs at me. He finishes and jumped off, we walked back to the stable to un tack Dorothy and put her into her stable. I quickly changed my shoes and me and gray walked back to the car..holding hands, I felt a connection with gray a different one too my ex's. It was 5:05pm "wanna come to mine?" Grayson asked "I can't my mum will kill me if I go to yours" i sighed, "okay so I'm dropping you off at yours?" "Yeah please" i smile at him. We got outside my house "thanks for today gray I really enjoyed it" I quickly pecked him on the cheek, his face turned red "don't worry we should go to the beach some time" "of course" I replied as I  got out of his car. "Bye gray" I said one last time and walked into my house.

Grayson's POV

The movie had finished and it was good I mean one of my best friends played a main part, as we was walking out Emily said "I just love cam he's so cute" I replied "he's a cool guy, he's like one of my best friends" she replied "seriously gray?" I replied "Yeah..Em I need to tell you something" "okay what is it" she replied "basically..me and Ethan do YouTube videos and vines..I didn't want to tell you earlier if you thought it was stupid and silly..but me and Ethan really enjoy doing it.." She replied to me "gray it isn't stupid or silly I love watching viners and youtubers, I've always wanted to do them but I wouldn't get anywhere" I replied quickly "of course you would" she replied "I woul...shit I forgot..I need to go and ride Dorothy" I wanted to stay with her so I said "I can take you" "okay thanks gray" she replied we walked out and got in the car. I turned the radio on and 'midnight memories' by one direction, em turned it up without asking and I didn't mind i mean I secretly like this song, it came to the chorus and me and em started singing at the top of our voices, we both started laughing. We got to the stables all I can say is it stunk. She quickly went to the place where all the saddles and shit is stored, she got out these boots and put them on, not going to lie she looked damn good in them. I waited outside her stable while she went to get Dorothy from the field. She came back with Dorothy tied her up and threw a brush at me, I started brushing Dorothy's body, she is such a gentle horse. I decided to goof around and I put the brush in Emily's face, we both started laughing and she shoved me while laughing. She put her hat on and put the saddle and head thing on Dorothy and went to the riding school. She is an amazing rider, for the first 15 minutes she did walk, trot and canter. She started doing jumps and when riders jump they stick there butt out a bit, and I couldn't stop staring at her butt I felt like a pedo but the booty is big. She eventually got to a really high jump and I was scared she was going to fall off but she didn't. "Your turn" she said I was scared but I didn't want to seem scared so I replied confidently "alright" she jumped off and passed me her riding hat, "do I look s'cute" i asked laughing. I got on and it felt so weird, I felt like a goof. She was leading me round in a walk and she let go of Dorothy I was crapping myself "no no no no Emily don't let go.." She replied "I thought you was pretty confident" she laughed and I gave her a smirk, she said "don't worry she follows me everywhere" I laughed. I finished and jumped off of Dorothy, I gave Emily her hat back and we went back to the stable and took Dorothy's saddle and head thing off, Emily puts Dorothy in the stable for the night. She can get her shoes and we walked to the car holding hands, I felt so lucky to be able to have a connection with such a beautiful girl. "wanna come to mine?" I asked,   "I can't my mum will kill me if I go to yours" she sighed "okay so I'm dropping you off at yours?" I replied I was gutted she couldn't come to mine, she replied with a smile "Yeah please". We got outside her house "thanks for today gray I really enjoyed it" she said and then pecked me on the cheek, I could feel my cheeks go red and warm I was so embarrassed but I was happy she kissed me on the cheek, I replied "don't worry we should go to the beach some time" "of course" she replied. She got out of my car and said "Bye gray" I then went home.

Emily's POV

"hey Hun how was your date?" My mum shouted a bit "it wasn't a date mum, me and Grayson are just friends and besides my friends were there" she smiled and replied "oh yes I forgot they was there" I smiled and walked to my room. I checked my phone,

Missed calls from 'Niall' (50)
Messages from 'Niall' (127)

I called Niall back, he picked up within seconds.

*Niall and my conversation*

Emily - hey Niall what's up?
Niall - Emily baby girl, please hear me out.
Emily - Niall please don't..I'm trying to move on from you..
Niall - Emily baby please no..I need you..I want you back...I want us back and I don't want anybody else..I don't know what I was thinking..I was stupid..I hate myself for it..
My voice was shaky I still love him..but I have feelings for Grayson.
Emily - Niall..I still love you..but I'm catching feels for somebody else..
Niall - meet me..outside yours..in 10 minutes..
Emily - fine...okay..whatever..
He ended the call, I ran down "mum I'm meeting Niall is that okay? He needs to talk to me" "that's fine hunny just don't let the bastard hurt you this time" I quickly replied "I won't". I walked out and Niall was waiting outside in his car, I hopped in. Niall looked horrible I hated seeing him like this, his hair was a mess, his eyes red puffy and teary, I couldn't bare to see him like this a tear rolled down my face "Niall..." I whispered "Emily baby girl..." I wanted him so bad...I smashed my lips into his and started moving with a sync, I pulled away quickly I missed his pink plump lips. "What was that for?" Niall smirked "nothing.." I looked away from his face and surprise surprise I saw Ethan, he must of seen the whole thing, he shakes his head at me and walked past the car. "Emily I love you so much" I replied "Niall...I...I can't..." My voice cracked "Emily baby girl.. Please just one more chance..I'll make it up to you...please" "Niall I can't I need to move on and so do you.." I got out the car and ran into the house, I had 5 miss calls from Grayson I ran up to my room and rang him he immediately answered "Grayson.." My voice was quiet "Emily...Ethan told me what happened...why did you kiss that dick?" "I don't know gray I really don't" me and Grayson face timed that night and he cheered me up, he makes me so happy.

{A/N} sorry I haven't updated I've been busy over the few days because of Christmas 🙈 I hope you all had an amazing day and got what you wished for! 🎅🏼💜💙