7

😂dean Ambrose😏-hey
❤️Seth Rollins💘-hello
😂dean Ambrose 😏-what you doing?
❤️Seth Rollins💘- getting ready for practice
😂dean😏-kk I am going to see you
❤️Seth Rollins💘-ok 😊
Seth p.o.v
I put my cheerleading outfit on and put my hair on a high pony tail I bite my bottom lip and rub my stomach "ok calm down Seth.you not ok" I smile to my self in the mirror and took my glasses off and put them on a box.
I grab my bag  and left my room "hey hey young man where are you going"? My step dad Brock say "to practice" I say whit an obvious expression and he went closer to me "you not going I to you finish cleaning you room and doing you homework" he say and I smile "I don't have homework I am on vacation and my room is clean now if you excuse me I have things to do.bye Brock" I say pass by him.
"Seth came back here or you grounded"! I hear Brock yelled from upstairs and I nodded "whatever" I shout back and close the house door I got in my car and put my bag on the pansager seat and drive off I stop on a stop sign and my phone vibrated
Roman-pick me up from Johns place
I roll my eyes and look at the time
Seth-fine but I am not leaving you at our house you coming to practice whit me:)
I texted him back and start driving when my phone vibrate and I stop on a red light
Roman-ok..just pick me up
Seth-i am..now I am driving
The light change and I start driving again after five minutes I was in front of John house
-beeeeeep-
Roman then came out as well as John I unlock the door so he can came in and not only Roman came in John did as well I roll my eyes and lock the doors "we gonna see you cheer.thats sexy"John say and I turn to see him and clear my voice, and he look out the window.
I nodded and turn back around and start driving "what's the problem whit you two now" Roman say "ask John" I say focusing on the road "it was an accident I call.who did I call"? I roll my eyes.
"He call my ex boyfriend the freak one and told him the school we are"! I yelled mad and stop the car and grab my bag and open the car door and get out of the car I closed and they came too and I lock the car "I am sorry Seth" John say and I slap him "sorry won't cut it this time" I say and pull Roman "came on" I say and open the door and we got in.
I look and saw oh god ..I hide behind Roman "Roman randy is here" I say "don't worry he is not going to do anything to you.i bet he is not going to recognize you" Roman say and I nodded and walk next to Roman "wow you look hot" randy say "thanks" I say and he check me out.
I flip my hair and give the bags to Roman I went where the cheer squad was and took a picture then got in my position and I stretch I look at randy and he couldn't stop looking at me I roll my eyes and touch the floor I get up and put my leg on top of and then on the floor on split position and I smile to randy and raise my eyebrows at him.
I then turn around and a guy help me get up I thank him after 45 minutes  I got In top of the girls and I did the scorpion and did a flip and a guy catch me.
The couch clap her hands and everyone who was here did as well "ok ya can take a break" the coach say and I went toward Roman "wow Seth you really good at this" he say and I thank him and took a sip of my water "hey haven't you seen Dean"? I say and he shook he head "why"? He say "nevermind.i am going outside for some fresh air" I say and Roman nodeded I got out of the building and call Dean.
Dean-what!(he sounded mad)
Seth-Why you mad?
Dean-oh really.you still have the guts to say *mocking he's tone* why you mad? Really?! You just one little backstaber,player son of a *growl*
Seth-Dean what you talking about? What I did?
Dean-o my god! I don't know if you think I am fucking stupid or you really want to piss me off!
Seth-Dean-
Dean-no you know something you can keep that fucking guy on Instagram we over understand.dont call me don't talk to me and don't f whit me bye (hangs out)
My jaws drop and I look at the phone I went to my Instagram and saw a picture of me and Finn half naked and it was uploaded from John account   "that little bitch" I say and punch the wall "hey Seth you need to go back" Roman say "no no you know something tell them I don't feel well. I am going to break johns face for good" I say piss and got in my car I hear Roman shout my name but I just drive off.
I feel tears escape my eyes and I clean them I start driving a little faster -you can keep that fucking guy on Instagram we over understand- I sniffle and I pass the red light and I couldn't stop my self from crying and then I feel someone hit my car from behind and then I hit my head on something  and feel my head spinning and saw nothing but black.