Ten

Seth P.o.v
I got in my house and went upstairs,I went in my room and turn the lights on putting my bags on the couch and went in my bathroom.
"What the hell you doing here"?! I say walking out of the bathroom and going next to my bed and he smirk.
"What? You backing down now"? He say licking he's lips
"What you talking about"?
"Don't act stupid whit me.you ask me to came and have some fun right.well that's exactly what am about to do"
"You crazy.leave now! Randall"! I say and he grab my waist "I don't think so" he say and kiss me "don't touch me"! I yelled.
"What-get off him you sick bastard"! I hear Roman say and he push Randy off me and punch him,grabbing he's arm and trow him out of the window "I hope you survive that because I won't go in jail for you"! He yelled and closed the window.
"You ok"?
I nodedd "thanks" I say quietly and he give me a smile and hug me "don't thank me,you my little brother and no matter what or how you act I am not letting no one hurt you" he say and I smile.
"Now I need to fix my hair" I say and he chuckle
"Anyways where you been"? He ask me and I tell him everything and he smile to me "well I am happy you two got things fix and well I am going to do some exercise and you clean your self up.oh by the way yo got mail " he say giving it to me "thanks and alright dad" I say and he smile and left.
I sigh and open it up well let's see
Positive
"oh god,no.i think I am gonna fade away.oh god" I say and breath in and out, I look at it again and rub my face "no I can't be pregnant.no.no" I say standing up and look myself in the mirror "me?dad?"I say and rub my stomach,i look at myself from different edeges and stomp my feet like a little kid and cross my arms "and plus I am gonna be fat" I say and roll my eyes "its you fault.you heard me" I say to picture of dean and left my room.