OVA 1: Merry Christmas!

I decided to take a short break and write a Christmas special for you all so read on and I hope you like it. PS THIS OVA CHAPTER DOESN'T FOLLOW THE STORY LINE.

Today was Christmas Eve and Amu and I were hanging decorations all around my house for the party we are hosting tonight.

"Done!" I exclaimed finishing the final touches on the tree.

"Good...now help me finish baking these cookies. I ordered the food about an hour ago, it should be here around the times guests will begin arriving." Amu said. I skipped to the kitchen and helped her finish the cookies.

"Oh! I almost forgot I'll be right back!" I quickly sprinted to my room and opened my closet door to find a big pile of Christmas presents for all my friends. I quickly grabbed them and rushed down stairs to put them under the tree. I sighed in relief and turned around at the sound of tiny footsteps tapping down the marble staircase.

"One-chan!! Onee-chan!!" Kaito said running up to me.

"Yes, Kaito?" I replied hanging our, overly priced, wreaths on the doors.

"When is Prince-sama gonna be here?!" He exclaimed.

"Not for another couple hours Kaito and remember..." I got down on my knees so that I was eye level with the excited toddler. "No calling Tadase-kun 'prince', you remember what happened last time." He nodded furiously.

"Yep! Hotori-senpai turned into a King and got all scary, It was cool!" He giggled and ran off as I shook my head with a sigh.

"Don't worry..." I turned to face Amu who now has flour matted all over herself. "I'll make sure I have a bucket on stand by just in case he does call Tadase prince." We shared a laugh and got back to work.

(A couple hours later)

I had just finished taking a shower and doing my makeup when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Damn! Amu answer it!" I yelled out to her as I quickly slipped my dress and flats on. The dress was a v-neck long sleeve scarlet lace dress that ended about mid-thigh. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and went to Kaito's room across the hall.

"You dressed yet buddy?" I asked with a little knock.

"Hai!" He replied.

"Come down when your ready. I'll have Amu-chi make a plate of food for you." Content with how things were smoothing over I rushed down the stairs. At the front door was Tadase, Kukai, Nadeshiko, Yaya, Utau, and Ikuto. A wide smile spread across my lips as I ran towards them and hugged them individually.

"I'm glad you all could come!" I said taking their gifts and placing them under the tree.

"Eh, I was promised food." Ikuto said looking away. Utau elbowed him at this and smiled at me politely.

"Thank you for inviting us, Kiyomi." She said.

"Well there is food in the kitchen so help yourselves and you can sit at the dining table." After we all ate we decided it was time to unwrap gifts. I sat next to Tadase in one of the love seats and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Kukai! This is for you!" Yaya shoved the round and messily wrapped present in Kukai's arms and he opened it hungrily.

"A new soccer ball, thanks!" He gave Yaya a brief hug and thank you and set his gift down.

"Kiyo-koi~" I heard Tadase purr in my ear. I felt my ears flame up as I answered him.

"Y-yeah?" He held a small rectangular box in front of me and I grabbed it with a grin. "Aw thanks, you didn't need to get me a gift."

"Of course I did." He counteracted. I opened the top to reveal a rose gold necklace with a diamond encrusted heart wrapped in an infinity sign. I gasped "Tadase! It's beautiful, I'll never take it off, thank you." He helped me clasp it around my neck and everyone had finished handing out gifts.

"Ok! I think it's about time for desert!" Amu exclaimed. Everyone stood up and followed her to the dinning room but I was stopped by Tadase.

"Oh Kiyo-chi~" Yaya sang out. I looked up and saw she was holding mistletoe above the two of us while wearing a devilish grin.

"Hey Kiyomi I was-"

"Don't come any closer!" I said cutting Ikuto off, but it was too late. Now all three of us were standing under the mistletoe. The others turned around to see why we weren't following. By now...they all had there phones out ready to take a picture...even Kaito!

"Well I guess it can't be helped-"

"Nope-" Ikuto said after Tadase. They both leaned in and kissed me on either side of my cheek.

Ikuto and Tadase-
"Merry Christmas,
(Insert Reader-chan's name)~"