THE CRAZY BABYSITTER

Ally was in the kitchen when her mom told her about finding a babysitter. "Honey we need to find you a babysitter." "Can I please choose one myself. Please." "No. Last time you chosed a babysitter we had to find me a new job." Ally was so mad she got the ice cream and a big spoon and stormed off.

Ally's mom told Ally that she found her the best babysitter. Well she thought so. "Ally I found you the best babysitter." "Who is my new babysitter." Ally wanted to find out but her mom wouldn't tell her. When Ally's babysitter got there Ally's  mom left right away.

Ally's babysitter turned out to be CRAZY. So Ally went to her room and loked the door. She called her mom. "MOM MY BABYSITTER IS CRAZY!!!" "No honey I think your just imagining it." Ally got mad at her mom for not beliving her.

Ally stared at her babysitter and asked her name. "My name is Katrina." Katrina had a blue-purle kind of dress and had short pink hair with oranges and yellow on one side. "Where are you from." Katrina told Ally she was from Hawaii.

Ally always wanted to go to Hawaii but looking at Katrina made her realized she doesn't want to go anymore. 'Why wont you tell me about yourself Ally." "I am 15 I don't need a babysitter and I want to go to LA." "Lucky for you I happened to go to LA ater I babysit you."

After the talk they had, Ally had been in her room until her mom came wich was 15 minutes. "Ally Im home." "Mom your back finally." Ally was happy her mom was back. "Well I have to go now." The babysitter left right away.

                                           THE END